Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tom Tom 5

johnboy

Got my e.mail from tom tom last week offering me an upgrade to

tom tom 5, you also get full maps of europe with the upgrade.

A very good price too for the whole package :D

Have ordered mine, anyone else ?

Yup got mine, ordered it on 1 June and got it by the 9 June :)

It takes a while to get used to the layout of the commands and there is no customisation of the menus anymore.

I can confirm that the M6 Toll and A34 are now on it. Not sure if the new section from Darington to Dishforth is on it yet, but I'll know on Friday when I head back up North :)

Yup got mine, ordered it on 1 June and got it by the 9 June :)

It takes a while to get used to the layout of the commands and there is no customisation of the menus anymore.

I can confirm that the M6 Toll and A34 are now on it.  Not sure if the new section from Darington to Dishforth is on it yet, but I'll know on Friday when I head back up North :)

I ordered mine last week.had email saying that it should be with me today or tomorrow! :)

I'm glad the M6 Toll is on TomTom5 :blink: as I'm feed up with going through fields when on the toll road :P

I just used my existing poi files (speed cameras were from pocketgps.co.uk).

One realy good thing is the fact it preserves your favorites when you upgrade!!! :) The previous versions when upgraded never did that.

for €60 it is a very good price, but only if u have the original maps- if thier stuff was a bit cheaper maybe they wouldnt loose out so much to the copies on the net. checked earlier and tomtom 5 is available at all your favorite download sites

:offtopic:

Haven't seen you for a while John ........ everything ok ?

im ok thanks ahmet,

been working very hard, just had time to browse the forums only

just recently,

plus had a death in the family, funeral tomorrow

sorry :offtopic:

cant wait for tom tom 5 use sat nav all the time for my

courier work , be lost without it !

glad to hear the new roads are on it,

do you have to remove tom tom 3 completely to do the upgrade ?

john

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links