Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jackson Not Guilty

peter026

jacko admitted that he had kids in his own bed, that is more than loving children, that is just not done even if it seemed innocent the fact he is the public eye he should have known better. big respect to your girlfriend for her care work.

:D

Great result....I was well pleased for him!

Yes, I think that he is detached from reality...but if you had grown up like him there's a good chance you would be too!

I personally believe that there is too much hate and malice in this world!!  There are too many twisted, cold hearted and ignorant people out there!!  To go after Michael Jackson like they have done is just disgraceful, it's been one big money grabbing and headline selling exercise for everyone who's been involved!!!  What's wrong with somebody who believes in showing love and caring (from his heart, not sexually) to help people/children heal and recover??!!  I know he went about things in the wrong way for somebody of his status, but whatever happened to putting your arm around somebody and giving them a hug....love and caring are made out to be dirty and sexual by society far to easily these days and thats evident in peoples opinions and responses to what he was charged with!!

My girlfriend works with very disabled and disadvantaged children...if they get upset or they hurt themselves she isn't allowed to comfort them...she's not even allowed to hold their hands...if she needs to guide them somewhere she has to put her arm under theirs as any other form of contact would be deemed as inappropriate!!  It's a shame that there aren't more people as caring as Michael Jackson in this world...it would be a better place if there was!!!

would you trust him to look after your children ???

Yes I would!

Well said I have tried to explain that to people.

Bottom line he is that he his trying to recreat his childhood that he missed

SO if 2 10 to 12 year old sleep in the same bed is that a problem

Part of his brain is still a child

Great result....I was well pleased for him!

Yes, I think that he is detached from reality...but if you had grown up like him there's a good chance you would be too!

I personally believe that there is too much hate and malice in this world!!  There are too many twisted, cold hearted and ignorant people out there!!  To go after Michael Jackson like they have done is just disgraceful, it's been one big money grabbing and headline selling exercise for everyone who's been involved!!!  What's wrong with somebody who believes in showing love and caring (from his heart, not sexually) to help people/children heal and recover??!!  I know he went about things in the wrong way for somebody of his status, but whatever happened to putting your arm around somebody and giving them a hug....love and caring are made out to be dirty and sexual by society far to easily these days and thats evident in peoples opinions and responses to what he was charged with!!

My girlfriend works with very disabled and disadvantaged children...if they get upset or they hurt themselves she isn't allowed to comfort them...she's not even allowed to hold their hands...if she needs to guide them somewhere she has to put her arm under theirs as any other form of contact would be deemed as inappropriate!!  It's a shame that there aren't more people as caring as Michael Jackson in this world...it would be a better place if there was!!!

would you trust him to look after your children ???

Yes I would!

Well said I have tried to explain that to people.

Bottom line he is that he his trying to recreat his childhood that he missed

SO if 2 10 to 12 year old sleep in the same bed is that a problem

Part of his brain is still a child

I agree with all of the above. Wacko is a legend and i am chuffed he has been found innocent as I can still be a fan!! :D

:zee:

Trouble is the guy is surrounded by Yes men. It needed someone to tell him that having teenage boys sleep in his room, whether innocently or not, was the wrong thing to do

Yes, I agree....for somebody of his status, from this point forward, he really needs an advisor...somebody to protect and guide him better!

Whatever the reality, I think the parent's should be shot for allowing those kids to be placed in a position like that.

Whether Jacko is trying to recreate his childhood or is a perv, what responsible parent thinks it's ok for a child to share a bed with him???

Whether Jacko is trying to recreate his childhood or is a perv, what responsible parent thinks it's ok for a child to share a bed with him???

Exactly, why would you put your kids in that position in the first place.(no pun intended) :blush:

It's obvious it was all about the bejamin's.

Also what's the score with that juror saying "Michael Jackson probably has molested boys" after the not guilty verdict. Can't he now be sued by MJ chamone?

Trouble is the guy is surrounded by Yes men. It needed someone to tell him that having teenage boys sleep in his room, whether innocently or not, was the wrong thing to do

Yes, I agree....for somebody of his status, from this point forward, he really needs an advisor...somebody to protect and guide him better!

Why should he need to be protected and guidance?

He is a 46 year old MAN he isn't a child or an adult with the mental ability of a child.

There are people out there with a low mental ability that know it is WRONG to sleep with children.He has been married he is a parent. Would he let "his" children share a bed with an adult? If any man at age 46 had slept with and fondled children we would be screaming for his blood. Because it's Jacko it is okay.

For all the members on here that say they would let MJ look after their kids!!!!!

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I thought that my grandaughter was staying at Neverland with that freaked out Pervert.

its interesting, as LOC reflects the rest of the world...

You see, any Michael Jackson fans are certain of his innocence, and see to brush away the 'boys in his bed' as him reliving his childhood..

Whereas, those of us who are not technically fans, whether or not we like his music, are much more objective.

I mean, whether or not he actually abused children, the fact remains, a 40-odd man shared his bed with several boys - and if it was anyone but jacko (say, Gary Glitter? ;) ) every member would be outraged... and would say it is wrong..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links