Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Osaka Gs

osaka

hmm, well to be honest i realy dont like what you have done with the car.

It once was graceful like a well educated lady and now its a 15 year old mother of two from essex with a bottle of white lightning.

Sorry but to modify is to improve on a car, stick on vents, flashing lights that make it look like a UFO dont realy do it justice.

The grille, spoiler etc etc just ruin its looks further in my opinion. i think this kind of modding suits saxos and corsas because they are already bland and unatractive cars but the GS has beautiful lines. thats not to say you cant mod a GS as there are plenty of amazing kits that compliment the car.

It merely looks like you covered your car in glue then ram raided halfrauds at 600 MPH and kept anything that stuck.

I say start again as i heard a lot of bad comments at HIN and think that its putting a bad image of your shop. it wouldnt be too hard to turn her back into the Lady she realy is

dont get offended tho, as im only picking up on what realy needs to be said and a lot of things i have put there were actual comments from people at hin when they asked if i was with you!

LOl we agree fro once Chris... and yes bazza i wondered hwo the 430 badge was aquired before the 430 came out..

Each to there own i say.

I was only reading on this forum last night a post Chav put up,asking a question and he had a warning :excl: because he was upsetting everyone,reading the post from start to where this post is,looks abit unfair everyone ganging up because they dont like his car :unsure:

See Chav they all dont do the same things mod wise :)

wasnt a case of flaming him cause his car was crap,, hell we hadnt even seen it at that stage.. i think its more the way he put his view across,, ie all high and mighty my ideas are better than anyones elses... when in fact its nothing new...

IMHO the two cars are OK, but nothing compared to those I have seen at the LOC meets previously. I think they are only on here to try and advertise the business in Cardiff and from the comments it's not a very good advert. Maybe an eBay for sale for the cars with a high reserve will get better results ;)

hmm, well to be honest i realy dont like what you have done with the car.

It once was graceful like a well educated lady and now its a 15 year old mother of two from essex with a bottle of white lightning.

Sorry but to modify is to improve on a car, stick on vents, flashing lights that make it look like a UFO dont realy do it justice.

The grille, spoiler etc etc just ruin its looks further in my opinion. i think this kind of modding suits saxos and corsas because they are already bland and unatractive cars but the GS has beautiful lines. thats not to say you cant mod a GS as there are plenty of amazing kits that compliment the car.

It merely looks like you covered your car in glue then ram raided halfrauds at 600 MPH and kept anything that stuck.

I say start again as i heard a lot of bad comments at HIN and think that its putting a bad image of your shop. it wouldnt be too hard to turn her back into the Lady she realy is

dont get offended tho, as im only picking up on what realy needs to be said and a lot of things i have put there were actual comments from people at hin when they asked if i was with you!

LOl we agree fro once Chris... and yes bazza i wondered hwo the 430 badge was aquired before the 430 came out..

Each to there own i say.

I was only reading on this forum last night a post Chav put up,asking a question and he had a warning :excl: because he was upsetting everyone,reading the post from start to where this post is,looks abit unfair everyone ganging up because they dont like his car :unsure:

See Chav they all dont do the same things mod wise :)

wasnt a case of flaming him cause his car was crap,, hell we hadnt even seen it at that stage.. i think its more the way he put his view across,, ie all high and mighty my ideas are better than anyones elses... when in fact its nothing new...

Yea fair points.

Errrrr....c'mon everybody

All of a sudden we get a couple of guys just appearing on the site and spouting all sorts of waffle about cars the they won't show us! :o

And then start slagging LOC'ers rides? :angry:

And then a little later, the photos appear (courtesy of each other) and then they tickle each other's tiny dicks with their trashy comments.... :blink:

Ignore them and they'll go away :yack:

Mr Morse ..............youre the man........who cares if it looks different, styled another way? but i do agree the induction kit on the gs300 is a little dodge..........u gotta do the real thing or not.........otherwise we would badge hillman imps as TypeR Mugen products??!

It is beacuse u are tryin to show off your car, and also tell people on this forum about lexus'

you cant do that when u first come on here

The members on this forum know more than any other people in this country about the cars.

whats with all the ganging up here lads?

if you dont like what you see then... then fair enough.

but show a little respect!

I agree that they are your own cars and do with them what you please, nobody here will stop you, but i think it is the way that you have put yourselves across on the forums which has p :tsktsk: d a lot of people off.

I think it would be best if you laid these two threads to rest and started again :)

I think everyone could do with starting afresh!

It's fine to voice opinions but everyone needs to cut each other some slack and be more respectful. Osaka and Chav and existing members.

Just my humble opinion.

i totally agree claire... i think we got off on the wrong foot here.

lets start again....

p.s. claire how is your lex??? got any mods on it since last time i seen it??

Ah peace and serenity restored!

Kash, I've got my GS300 Sport now - sapphire blue and standard. I've a list of mods I'd like to do (nothing OTT, just new wheels etc), but no spare cash <sigh>

Maybe it's just me .... and sorry for :offtopic:

But Claire, everytime I see your Car (avator image) It always looks like it has got a BIG Air scoop on the bonnet ! :blush:

Ah peace and serenity restored!

Kash, I've got my GS300 Sport now - sapphire blue and standard. I've a list of mods I'd like to do (nothing OTT, just new wheels etc), but no spare cash <sigh>

Maybe it's just me .... and sorry for :offtopic:

But Claire, everytime I see your Car (avator image) It always looks like it has got a BIG Air scoop on the bonnet ! :blush:

:lol: me too!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links