Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

British Airways

Was just being cheeky, trying to book a flight to Hong Kong to see my sis and can't beleive the price £750 - haven't paid no where near that for going on 7 years - usually about £450.

Don't mind making it worth someones while if you know what i mean.

You name them i've tried them, need a direct flight as only going for a week, looks like i'm gonna have to do it - so begrudge it though.......my mum and dad are actually on their way back now both tickets Cathay Pacific £650 (for both)...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

If you want the best airline for economy, Malaysian is your friend

Have flown many airlines both economy and business, and they are by far the best. They are also quite cheap as well, if you book direct.

Another low cost option is gulf air via Bahrain. Again, the service is fantastic.

BA are okay, but nothing special, even in business class

BA are crap - fell out with them years ago, it's like YOU are doing THEM a favour by flying with them.

Air France are my preferred carrier, I can travel to pretty much any West African location from Birmingham (via Paris, same terminal) and their FF programme is excellent - missus gets 2-3 flights a year to see the inlaws back in Cameroon.

My dad used to work for BA and as soon as I hit 21, didn't qualify for any discount for me. Went from travelling everywhere by Business Class, to travelling in bucket seat bargains!!!

Same as me. We mainly flew Business Class, got down graded a few times but also upgraded to 1st class :)

I've flown a lot of airlines, and I like BA, people do knock them a lot, and although they're certainley not perfect, they are a lot better than either Virgin or BMI (*awaits the regious argument to follow) IMHO.

I cant comment on Air France, as the once I was going to fly with them, they cancelled the flight...

But, in all honesty, flying isnt what it used to be, now its all 'squeeze them in' and cutting the costs, and its a shame...

Another low cost option is gulf air via Bahrain. Again, the service is fantastic.

Yeah, they're quite good, especially in 1st class which I did on my last flight back from Saudi.

Singapore Airlines are my favourite, excellent service and awesome totty, not like the trannys you get on BA. :yack: Also the service on AirIndia was very good to NY

Don't even get me started on Saudi Airlines! :sick:

It's not difficult to be better than BMI!

You will always find somebody who doesn't like an airline. A friend of mine recently flew with Air France and would never fly them again.

yeah, ill never fly Air France again, not that I actually got to in the first place...

Same goes for SAS - an airline where I have leg room issues! :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links