Mr Singh

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet,

Can't wait

Nice one Mr Singh

Sweet Mother of Ding Dong we have arm rests! Just a shame i have sell my car now due to lack of dollars but hey atleast i will drive around with a mean lean for a few days atleast..... if i can fit the dam thing that is.

Cheers :hehe:

Its a piece of cake to install.

Once the center console is off you'll see just how simple it is!

If you check this thread http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=148719&

once you have all the pieces infront of you'll see what i mean ;)

Hi All

Have just had mine delivered! ...thank you Mr Singh :) like a few of you, it seems a bit daunting to fit at first glance, as mine is a manual and the pics show an auto :blush: I will wait awhile to see how you others get on :question:

Happy New Year

2ddesign

Mine should be here any minute now (i keep running down every time I hear a van like noise go by). I did a really early shift especially so i could fit my arm rest during daylight today. Im very excited.... sad i know after all it is just a piece of metal and some cows backs sides!

:driving:

......But i have a problem already i cant seem to put it all together. So far i have taken the centre console off and installed the tower and re installed the centre console no problems but now i cant seem to get the tower cover and the arm rest on to the tower all at the same time. In the end i gave up and now have a arm rest minus the tower cover... you can imagine how silly it looks despite it working fully. Can someone post any clues how to put the tower cover and the arm rest rest all togeher with two large bolts to the tower please. Pictures would be best. Cheers guys.

:tomato:

......But i have a problem already i cant seem to put it all together.  So far i have taken the centre console off and installed the tower and re installed the centre console no problems but now i cant seem to get the tower cover and the arm rest on to the tower all at the same time.  In the end i gave up and now have a arm rest minus the tower cover... you can imagine how silly it looks despite it working fully.  Can someone post any clues how to put the tower cover and the arm rest rest all togeher with two large bolts to the tower please.  Pictures would be best.  Cheers guys.

:tomato:

Hey dude... i fitted mine last night... very quick to install, took me 45 minutes, but that's cos i was being careful. Getting the cover over the top of the tower isn't as difficult as it may first appear.

At the bottom of the felt there are 3 slots, which slot into the prefelted cubby hole which you've already installed to the console. Just use your hand and push the felt against the tower while applying a bit of pressure down onto the cover... there are also another 2 slots which slide vertically down into the felt of the cubby hole, another 2 at the back (in grey plastic) that hold down the console, and 1 plastic clip that locks itself over the tower... i think i've over complicated my description, but in essense all you need to do is push back so that the 3 main slots slide in, while pushing down... :) as easy as pie...

The bit i struggled with, was getting the bolts through the rest, into the tower... they didn't seem to want to align for me :( however... a bit of patience proved well, because they did slide in eventually :D

I tell ya something, the car feels much more comfortable to drive... and changing gear is no problem at all... :D

And still no pics.......... :P

hehehe, it was dark, and i was in a rush to go to nando's (my motto > 'NEVER MISS A NANDO'S OPPORTUNITY' :winky: )... i'll take some tonight and post them up... :D

I've got mine today. It's built up on my desk. Looks very nice. :-)

I'll take some pics as I fit it perhaps tonight or over the weekend.

S.

And still no pics.......... :P

hehehe, it was dark, and i was in a rush to go to nando's (my motto > 'NEVER MISS A NANDO'S OPPORTUNITY' :winky: )... i'll take some tonight and post them up... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links