Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

points means prizes

Steve

Time to earn prizes

I am considering changing members post numbers to points in order to win prizes.

so if you get 1000 points then you will win a prize..... 1000 points is 1000 posts of the forum.

More info to come and also the rules will come to for those who just post dribble to gain a prize! :lol:

keep them peeled!

If someone would like to become the organiser for this then please let me know.

Sorry Steve but i think you will just attract more rubbish and longer drawn-out replies than we have already. What are you trying to achieve? Why have stars or points at all? If someone has a point to make or a question to ask then whats to stop them doing it anyway without looking for a reward.

I see your point Jim... and it's looks like the point system in the way of posts will not happen... but I know for sure that the club will not turn into a stale boring club. I myself would like the members to interact with the site in a way that everytime they come to the site it's more enjoyable. Let's lighten up here a little.

I post my ideas here to get opinions, I can then build on these and give members what they want from a club.

I do like the idea of a rating system though.... adds more value to the club

One forum I subscribe to for work has a 'Rate Member' feature where other members can rate the author of the post from 1-5. Other members can then view the average and see how many people have voted. This could always be converted into prizes!

I think we'd have to say employee's of Lexus (Chris) and the committee (Mat and Rod) are excluded to give the rest of us a chance!

Originally posted by ricky_is200

One forum I subscribe to for work has a 'Rate Member' feature where other members can rate the author of the post from 1-5. Other members can then view the average and see how many people have voted. This could always be converted into prizes!

I think we'd have to say employee's of Lexus (Chris) and the committee (Mat and Rod) are excluded to give the rest of us a chance!

Sorry dude, but I feel some people may be put off posting if they keep getting bad scores. Half the fun is reading the bollocks people come up with (myself included). We don't want to discourage people from posting, IMO I like it the way it is.:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links