Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Aristo

gazwalker

very nice, 19" racing hart wheels too :)

will she be getting some skirts?

will you at the Envy stand at JAE?

and most importanly can she eat an M5 yet?

Depends if you mean the new M5............ :crybaby: because in that case its likely to be a sorry no!

One thing Lex need to sort out, there is no top mph car in their range!!! :angry:

Depends if you mean the new M5............ :crybaby: because in that case its likely to be a sorry no!

One thing Lex need to sort out, there is no top mph car in their range!!! :angry:

if my memory serves me correctly the envy supra is pushing out 800bhp and 0-60 in 3.something, i dont see why the V300 shouldnt...

This looks fantastic, I'm going to have to go down this sort of route at some time, maybe next year when I get myself sorted, your V300 just looks the business!

What sort of other mods are done?

if my memory serves me correctly the envy supra is pushing out 800bhp and 0-60 in 3.something, i dont see why the V300 shouldnt...

As I said, Lexus don't have a top of the range line like BMW M-Tecs and Merc Amg's. A flagship line you could say. Toyota was not mentioned.... :duh:

Thanks for the kind word guys.

Its not quite pushing M5 power yet, wanted to sort her exterior wise, including suspension and brakes, this year and then sort the performance next year.

Now I've got the bigger wheels I can put the Supra brake upgrade on :)

I'll be on the Envy stand yes, Im driving the truck but hopefully a friend will be bringing this down.

Currently spec is:

Tom's Rad Cap

Power Enterprise Upper Rad Pipe

Power Enterprise Camcon

Power Enterprise Air Filter

Blitz SBC-ID VIII

HKS SQV

Envy 3" Decat

Envy 3" Custom Exhaust System (rear box still to go on)

Suspension:

Tein CS Coilover Kit

Wheels:

Track - UK Supra 17's in black with Toyo R888 Rubber

Street - Racing Hart CX-R 19" with FK451

Interior:

Origin B2 Speed Camera Hardwired

Others:

Tinted Windows

Clifford G5 Alarm with every option!

Motorola Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links