Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My New Install

looks totally ready for some sound off battles!

so are the standard tweeter mounts redundant now?

IMG_0052.jpg

and I'm loving the centre console!!! that is so oem looking from the pics.

what has replaced the airventage? some eq controller or soemthing?

also waht is the amber light for

looking good...... no woner you went for the supercharger with all that extra weight I reckon I could get the same power:weight ratio if I took some bits out of my altezza :winky:

looking bad a$$ Am......

looks totally ready for some sound off battles!

so are the standard tweeter mounts redundant now?

IMG_0052.jpg

and I'm loving the centre console!!! that is so oem looking from the pics.

what has replaced the airventage? some eq controller or soemthing?

also waht is the amber light for

looking good...... no woner you went for the supercharger with all that extra weight I reckon I could get the same power:weight ratio if I took some bits out of my altezza  :winky:

looking bad a$$ Am......

thanks dude.

the green light is the control unit for the UCS Pro processor. Its molded into the dash where the vents used to be.

The old tweeters aren't used, there locations aren't optimal for achieving the best sound stage so A-pillars were the best.

Its little slower, but its still rapid i can tell you ;)

no more vents in the center, i can do without so not a issue :)

next job however is in-car PC so Anees.... i might be contacting u ;)

thanks dude.

the green light is the control unit for the UCS Pro processor. Its molded into the dash where the vents used to be.

The old tweeters aren't used, there locations aren't optimal for achieving the best sound stage so A-pillars were the best.

Its little slower, but its still rapid i can tell you ;)

Couldn't you have used the second DIN slot for the processor? Or is it too big or not show quality enough?

Will you be removing the oem tweeter pods? As they are redundant and your ice company demonstrates their quality craftmanship imo it would look more finished (??)

I think as your car is a demo car and the visual and audio impact is priority I think you need to change the oem LED amber back lighting to something a bit more updated. a white to match the HU? or even replace the speedo with a STACK item.

Side note do you have any boost gauges etc? if so where have you mounted them?

so VIP styling is you forte then :zee:

That was the intial intention to mount the RM-2 controller in the second din slot, it was too wide to fit.

I have plans for the OE tweeters, boost gauges ;)

I have thought of changing all the colours to match, the HU is almost certain no no, as it vaccum illuminated, and i don't want to rip it apart, its very very sought after high end deck and extremely rare!! Clarion don't even sell it in the UK as target audience here is NOT into high end at all!

Its by no means finished.

Dam, that is one fine looking install..... :)

Puts mine to shame, i think im going to weld the boot clossed so no-one can see mine :ph34r:

Been thinking of doing something similar with my front door cards out havn't got round to it. Have however managed to get some 6x9's molded into the boot door and almost finished the ipod in the a pillar but no where near as good as your system. My hat off to you sir!!!! :D :D

Jason :P

I have plans for the OE tweeters, boost gauges ;)

I have thought of changing all the colours to match, the HU is almost certain no no

Its by no means finished.

I was thinking the same thing about the OE tweeter mounts for you dude haha!!

About the lights. I was thinking about changing the dash lights to suit the HU as the amber tbh is *** awful :sick: I think plain crisp white led's to match the display on the unit would look crisp and very clean and match the rest of the car.

Now I understand where you are heading with the car I reckon a retrim in white alcantara would look pimp! (unless you have leather???) maybe not white but you catch my drift?

it is looking good as a vip styled slag!

i actually quite like the amber :) Although i think all white will be nice too :)

I have leather in there already. White retrim? :sick: maybe deep red though....

That is a HEAVY car Mr Singh  :D , keep up the excellent work mate, the JAE competition is already heating up :winky:  So which song you going to play on your entrance to LOC stand?

Bhangra naturally :zee:

I will be arriving late i think... got heavy night in london saturday night

(leicester square) so i hope i get up early! lol

Sound wise i'm still tuning, to most it sounds sublime :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links