Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm Officially In This Club!

I'm in! yayyyyy!!!

I finally bought the 2001 Altezza. This car is a likely candidate for a 3sgte transplant tho. Got one sitting down in my garage in need of some TLC and permanent employment. I think the 3sgte and the Tezza will make great friends :driving:

Before I get to that stage tho, lets see what I should interfere ... err ... modify first!! :shifty:

iceman out ... :)

Thanks guys,

Pics are forthcoming ... should have them up by weekend. The color appears to be platinum-ice. Looks silver, but with a slight hint of something else, not quite sure :driving:

As for mods, they will be cosmetic/audio at first (bodykit, HID lamps, stereo) but having owned a heavily modded Celica GT-Four I know the speed bug will bite soon. It doesn't help that I have a lonely 3SGTE sitting around waiting for some TLC and a companion. I am having visions of a marriage between my Tez and this lonely 3SGTE! :shifty::whistling:

stay tuned ...

Sounds like you got the Plat-Ice... just as i had described over on the "Color" topic.

Congratulation mate... :D

i bet you've already tried burning some rear wheel rubber :blush: hehe, i know i did, when i got my IS200.

Have fun... :driving:

Thanks for the b'day greetings everyone! :rolleyes:

Actually when I took a close look @ the car I remembered you Niraj and your plat-ice vote over on the "Color" thread. Now I see why you and the others love the color! Looks dammmn sweet under the moon as well :hehe:

I'm still as excited about black tho, once it's done correctly! :yahoo:

She needs front shocks and wheel bearings, other than that she's perfect! Hmmm ... now that I've mentioned shocks & bearings, why don't I hop on over to the suspension threads ... :mat:

Thanks for the b'day greetings everyone! :rolleyes:

Actually when I took a close look @ the car I remembered you Niraj and your plat-ice vote over on the "Color" thread. Now I see why you and the others love the color! Looks dammmn sweet under the moon as well  :hehe:

I'm still as excited about black tho, once it's done correctly!  :yahoo:

She needs front shocks and wheel bearings, other than that she's perfect! Hmmm ... now that I've mentioned shocks & bearings, why don't I hop on over to the suspension threads ...  :mat:

Hey dude what area you from... Happy Birthday (btw) i'm from NW London.

Welcome to the Club... go Gold and reap the benefits. :D

Hey dude, I'm from Barbados, way down here in the sunny Caribbean. I've been to London, but always stayed in the south-east - Forest Hill & surrounding areas. :zee:

Now let's see what this GOLD area has in store for me shall we? B)

Hey dude, I'm from Barbados, way down here in the sunny Caribbean. I've been to London, but always stayed in the south-east - Forest Hill & surrounding areas.  :zee:

Now let's see what this GOLD area has in store for me shall we?  B)

Oh noooo way :o ... my girlfriend wants to go barbados... i checked it out on google earth the other day... is it true its only 20mile long from end to end? That is a nice place to live man!

Bet you're gonna take some crackin photo's with the beach scenery and ocean... damn im jealous!!! :whistling:

Hehehe

Yes we are that size, well almost. Barbados is 166 sq. miles - really small dot on the world map :)

Hmmmm ... great idea about the beach ... maybe I'll take the Tezza there and take some pics there!! You should see heads turn as I drove it for the first time yesterday! Everyone simply adores the platinum color btw :hehe:

don't touch that dial! :D

i bet you've already tried burning some rear wheel rubber  :blush: hehe, i know i did, when i got my IS200.

burning rear wheel rubber .... how did u manage that? :P

Haha, must have turned Traction Control off and been sitting on a wed road!! At the amount I spend on tyres I can confess that TRC has never been off on my Mariah!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links