Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2nd Annual Loc Curry Meet (charity Event)

LennyLexus

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 rooms booked for the prolexes & newsomes.......

hotel has vanacies vacancies even

call 01242520000

nice little B&B..........close to the restaurant  :winky:

where is it dave ?

road name etc

Please dont post the full address!!1111 ... Barry you have PM :)

Why's the address been deleted?

I never made a copy of what I posted earlier and my sent messages aren't saved....

What's going on :blink:

You have PM ;)

Any particular dress code for tonight ?

yep mate, its themed.

and the theme this year is 70's film stars, im coming as Magnum, Private Investigator

A big thank you to everyone who attended. Dave, Kami, Bazza, Jane, Thom, Aido, Jase, Josie and the chairman himself, was good to see you all again, hope you all had an excellent time, and we will hopefully catch up soon. I'd also like to thank my mum, who spent hours on two home made dishes esp for LOC.. ;)

Now the important bits.

We raised £145 for Cancer Research

and £160 for the Nowdar Village Regeneration fund.

The first family we have choosen to support is Mushon Rams', he has a family of 7, currently with a total income of £15per month, he would like to set up a vegetable farm, he estimates he will need capital of £150+ to set up his new business. We will keep you updated on his progress.

Now everything else will be discussed in Gold :whistling:

A big thank you to everyone who attended. Dave, Kami, Bazza, Jane, Thom, Aido, Jase, Josie and the chairman himself, was good to see you all again, hope you all had an excellent time, and we will hopefully catch up soon. I'd also like to thank my mum, who spent hours on two home made dishes esp for LOC.. ;)

Now the important bits.

We raised £145 for Cancer Research

and £160 for the Nowdar Village Regeneration fund.

The first family we have choosen to support is Mushon Rams', he has a family of 7, currently with a total income of £15per month, he would like to set up a vegetable farm, he estimates he will need capital of £150+ to set up his new business. We will keep you updated on his progress.

Now everything else will be discussed in Gold  :whistling:

Thanks for the hospitality Raz..............please pass on our thanx to all at Joy & your mum for the lovely chicken korma :D :D :D

Just got back too folks, good to see all of you, Dave is now the resident LOC fireman after what he was telling me yesterday!

It was another great curry meet, thanks again Lenny, great food and great company!

Lots of funny events again this year, we started off watching Arsenal getting their arses kicked in the pub (yay) and then it all went wrong from there!

Sorry I missed you this morning Dave, sure this lot will come out with the story but it was a very late night for me so I didn't get up until chucking out time when everyone tried to bash my door in! Thanks for the ballasts mate :)

I think Cheltenham is a very strange place as Mat was told that he is a pretty boy and has no beer belly, Baz is Billy Mitchell, and we ended up finishing the night in the most bizarre style ever!

Get the pics up as my phone is totally fooked and I now need to figure out how to enter my pin number as half the keypad still isn't working - sure I got some pics but can't get on the bugger to access them!

Thanks again, it was a great weekend, great company (even the psycho women) and really good to see you all!

Roll on the next one!

PS. I was very well behaved and kept everything in my trouses I believe, unlike Mat, who got his arse out only to get it sprayed in laydees perfume :lol:

Absolutely mega pics mate, just picked a good few :D

Bohemian Rhapsody - we weren't drunk:

Picture%20970.jpg

Everyone outside Joy:

Picture%20963.jpg

Picture%20964.jpg

Absolutely quality pics there thanks mate, had forgotten about that pic in Greggs :lol:

%7Boption%7D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk