Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2nd Annual Loc Curry Meet (charity Event)

LennyLexus

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

If you were in the Lex it would have been cheaper for you to have picked a bird up off a street corner, they're only about 20 quid (so I've been told!) :o

Good lad, we'll send Kami and Janey off together then with your credit cards, and we'll hit the boozers

I've given up shopping.......:whistling:

Might just go and sit by the fountain....while the water is still clear :lol:

:lol: that's funny, that fountain thought is horrible!

I'm sure you'll be ready for a drink when you get away from your do, I'm looking forward to it, I'm doing a trial run tonight with Mike Morse and Waddy so I think I'll have another phal - just need lots of refridgerated toilet roll!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!

Im so sorry guys but im going have to pull out off this :crybaby: i just have to much work on to take the weekend off ;) But i will still put some cash in the pot for charity that this is for................Sorry! :tomato:

Sorry to hear that Marcus :( esp as we couldnt catch up properly at JAE.

Anyways we will call you for your donation around 11pm ;)

Aido, take it easy mate.

Mat, 3pm onwards, give me a call if you get lost around the one way system....

PS Have updated list

If anyone needs my number for directions etc send me a PM.

Sorry to hear that Marcus :( esp as we couldnt catch up properly at JAE.

Anyways we will call you for your donation around 11pm ;)

Aido, take it easy mate.

Mat, 3pm onwards, give me a call if you get lost around the one way system....

PS Have updated list

If anyone needs my number for directions etc send me a PM.

I could not wait for this to come round Raz, as i mist last years one :crybaby: and now it looks 70/30% that im going to miss this one, if i can put one off the jobs off for a week i could well make it :winky: ............i will post on here by friday night if i have any luck..............in geting the job put back ;)

Just had to cancel the hotel room booking Marcus - it's available if anyone wants it at the same place Dave posted on the first page....

Is the Cotswolds near Warwick as I'm off there after on Sunday....

drunk.gif

How early are we going to the pub Raz?

I'm getting excited about this one, hope Sanj doesn't draw any more bellends on my car this year :lol:

Oh Raz, can you please change me to just me, no bird :crybaby:

And can you remove Zee please as he can't make it this weekend!

Thanks buddy, hoping to get there about 3 I believe, may be later as we're meeting at M1 J29 services at 1pm tomorrow - there's been tonnes of coppers on the M1 lately too so not much hope of above 70!

Will be good to see you again fella :)

Just been on the dog n bone to Mrs M try and persuade her to come along to this but she's flying back to the UK on the redeye tonight and is pleading advanced jet lag (despite the fact there is no tme difference between UK and Cameroon!). Bugger!

:lol: that's wrong mate, I got muddled up when I was in Ghana, we were there when it was the total eclipse in the UK and we completely missed it as we were that far south of the equator, something that happens once in a lifetime and I missed it - it was boiling over there that day!

I got muddled up when I was in Ghana, we were there when it was the total eclipse in the UK and we completely missed it as we were that far south of the equator, something that happens once in a lifetime and I missed it - it was boiling over there that day!

I know mate, I was working in Equatorial Guinea when that eclipse happened, climbed half way up Mt. Pico to get a good view but didn't see diddly!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk