Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picking Up My Is200 Tomorrow

Know the feeling! The day picking up a new car is like Christmas, New Years eve and birthday at the same time! For me anyways :)

Keep us posted!

Well after months of saving i have finally bought an is200. Its a black 2001 sport  with 31000 on the clock and i cant wait to pick it up tomorrow :driving:

Well after months of saving i have finally bought an is200. Its a black 2001 sport  with 31000 on the clock and i cant wait to pick it up tomorrow :driving:

Good for you :D word of advice? dont just kick the tyres..... have a look at them :huh: then :driving: till you drop, enjoy!

Congrats fella, i have had mine for a week and still cant stop looking at it and showing it off to my mates. :P What ever your friends drive they will say the Lexus is a Lexus. Your in for some fun :D

I am just down the road from you in blackburn! Mine is a 2001 sport as well but with sat nav :P

I have owned mine for approximately 2mnths and am still loving it.

Wanna start the subtle mods now though :tomato:

Hope everything goes cool for you mate.

:D :D Well i have had the car for two days now and i love it, cant stop grinning like an idiot.

Just washed it and now its gleaming, would post pics but the digi camera got nicked from my mums car the other day but as soon as i get a new one i will post pics

Deano

Know feeling, I had to wait a week and a half to pick mine up after I gave the sale person the hadshake. Couln't wait, struggled to sleep the whole week!

Its goes into the body shop tommorrow and Im getting the same feeling. :D

Welcome to LOC and happy driving :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links