Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Meet

Gord

You will drive past our new warehouse & call centre that I designed  :D, (the big building past the car shop)

Hannah & I may well be in this area on Sunday looking at furniture, will call Aido if we are to find out where you are  :)

Good lad :D

Where are you going fella, that's a hell of a way to go for furniture?!

Don't ring too early or you'll just find I'm in bed :P

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowling was a fluke. :blush:

Was a good meet - Nice to see people I've not met before. (Sod all the others I've already met you). Nah - good to see everyone really.

Looking forward to the pics Waddy - especially the "reversing camera" image :winky:. Dave, you can use this one in the adverts....

Great to see you at last Mr Ellen, instead of just business through mail/phone. No Wippets or cap but you left your walking stick. I'll post it down to you. :lol:

Good to see all the usual suspects plus those guys I hadn't met before (Brettster, Geoffers, Anees, Ash, Damer....the others) :D

Baby Shake went on to wallop all of our team with, errrr, her somewhat unique "Dambuster" style :duh:

Be prepared for an also unique photo - of guess whose arse! :ph34r:

Thanks Gord, really enjoyed this meet!

Great to meet everyone old and new, first time I'd met Geoff, Brett. Matt and Ash today, good to see the rest of you!

Thanks for showing me the setup Geoff, nice kit mate :D

Really enjoyed it, sorry I was late, sounds like I missed a few, didn't realise John had been there!

Had a great laugh, took Mark, Mike and the better halves for a nice drive across the scenic part of Derbyshire but we got stuck behind caravans :crying:

Matt's Land Rover was lovely :winky:

When's the next one :D

Be prepared for an also unique photo - of guess whose arse! :ph34r:

You mean someone got their arse out :o

That's disgraceful, in the middle of the day too :whistling:

in the middle of a busy carpark :D

My screen will never be the same....

It will be like an inverted Macdonalds logo burnt into the screen mate :lol:

Absolutely superb kit mate, you're a wizard fella!

Really glad I finally got to meet you and Matt mate, you've given this place a lot, wish I could have given you more than a picture to remember me by!

in the middle of a busy carpark  :D

I'm not shy!

Just made sure there was no-one about before doing it!

It was a good laugh today, one thing I like about LOC meets is that you're always made to feel welcome and have a laugh!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk