Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wedding

well the time has nearly come stag doo this weekend wedding next week end .

yes after 15 years of corting were tieing the knot .

if any one is in hemel hemstead this weeked (saterday at 8.30pm come down the three black birds in boxmoor have a pint with us or pop in to adyfield comm center after 7pm next week to reseption for a drink look for me in a penquin suite.

I got married on 9th July (a whole month ago)

Try and relax and enjoy the day - I wasn't too bad at the church, just follow the vicars lead! We had a female vicar who was really good.

Didn't eat much during dinner due to speech nerves but once i got into it (3 pages of A4 text !!) I settled down and was fine - had the place roaring with laughter - really fills you with confidence - just remember they'll all be family and friends and are there to see you - not to make fun if you balls something up.

Once the speeches are done you can let the drinking begin.

Plenty of speech planning websites out there too - i found them handy.

Good luck with it all - especially the stag do - I had 30 blokes on 3 narrow boats in the midlands - absolute carnage !

if any one is in hemel  hemstead this weeked (saterday at 8.30pm come down the three black birds in boxmoor have a pint with us or pop in to adyfield comm center after 7pm next week to reseption for a drink look for me in a penquin suite.

i will pop down, i only live in long chaulden, how will i recognize you will it be :D or :hehe: by 8.35 :ohmy:

if any one is in hemel  hemstead this weeked (saterday at 8.30pm come down the three black birds in boxmoor have a pint with us or pop in to adyfield comm center after 7pm next week to reseption for a drink look for me in a penquin suite.

i will pop down, i only live in long chaulden, how will i recognize you will it be :D or :hehe: by 8.35 :ohmy:

no will be merry going in cos amigos first for food there will be a group of us ill be in a black CAT t shirt see you there

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links