Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello To You All.....

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and this looks a pretty cool place to meet other Lexus peeps.... So I thought I would post my first topic and say Hi to you all.

:)

Got a '54 plate Lexus IS200, very happy with it over all, wish I had a little more grunt, but apart from that it is brill!

You all enjoying the sun then? B)

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and this looks a pretty cool place to meet other Lexus peeps....  So I thought I would post my first topic and say Hi to you all.

:)

Got a '54 plate Lexus IS200, very happy with it over all, wish I had a little more grunt, but apart from that it is brill!

You all enjoying the sun then?  B)

Welcome to the club fella. Hope you enjoy your car!

What colour you get?

D. B)

LOL, I will sort out some pics of her. It is an SE, I think, so no body kit.....

I am in Wokingam.

I have to confess, I am used to very powerful motors and brought one of these to be a bit more sensible and lower my speed and costs. But now I am starting to miss the power and want more!! :blush:

I called Lexus to see if there are any official mods that can be done which will not effect my warranty, it seems there are not..... bu99er!

Thanks guys!

Yes perhaps I should have not gone quite so sensible.... I am just obsessed with power and really want to change my driving, I have had all sorts, Z3 M Coupe, Subaru STi, oh and a Yamaha R1! All of which I am amazed I got away with my licence in tact!!! So I thought with all these speed cameras appearing it was time to be sensible, but I miss having the power and battling with Turbo Diesel Mondeo's is quite annoying and I only just manage to pull away from them.... LOL

Thanks guys!

Yes perhaps I should have not gone quite so sensible....  I am just obsessed with power and really want to change my driving, I have had all sorts, Z3 M Coupe, Subaru STi, oh and a Yamaha R1!  All of which I am amazed I got away with my licence in tact!!!  So I thought with all these speed cameras appearing it was time to be sensible, but I miss having the power and battling with Turbo Diesel Mondeo's is quite annoying and I only just manage to pull away from them.... LOL

If you have the cash, think about the TTE supercharger. Thats whats next on my list of mods but that will be some time away. Short of spending big money on performance there is little out there you buy for small gains.

Thanks guys!

Yes perhaps I should have not gone quite so sensible....  I am just obsessed with power and really want to change my driving, I have had all sorts, Z3 M Coupe, Subaru STi, oh and a Yamaha R1!  All of which I am amazed I got away with my licence in tact!!!  So I thought with all these speed cameras appearing it was time to be sensible, but I miss having the power and battling with Turbo Diesel Mondeo's is quite annoying and I only just manage to pull away from them.... LOL

Nice selection of cars, and the bike! any mods to the R1?

I think you would love the Altezza, but you can get similar performance going s/c..

To get more performance on an Lexus will send you to the 'Money Pit' :hehe:

Do you mind if I ask how much that project of yours cost?

I admire the fact you make all that stuff yourself, the door panels, boot sub etc... Are you in the business.... Very impressive! :)

Welcome to the club mate :D

Great car you've bought yourself there.

As the guys have said if you want it to be a little faster ( the car it should've been ) then for around £2500 fitted, a supercharger is the way to go. Gives you a 50bhp increase so it wont be too fast (if you're going for sensible) but will be fast enough :D :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links