Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show Finale At Santa Pod - Official Thread

Zee007

as much chance of any one getting a strip ticket

available on the day only

first come first served !

so no excuses  :whistling:

I thought Zee meant no more tickets for the strip and stand passes.

Is there no room on the LOC stand? or no pass's? or no strip passes?

i'm confused :blush::unsure:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much chance of any one getting a strip ticket

available on the day only

first come first served !

so no excuses  :whistling:

I thought Zee meant no more tickets for the strip and stand passes.

Is there no room on the LOC stand? or no pass's? or no strip passes?

i'm confused :blush::unsure:

Zee meant it is to late to get you a stand pass.............but if you want to go on the strip you have to get them passes when you are there, like we all do :winky:

Go and park at TOC mate where you belong :P

Seriously though mate we need to see you up against the other boys, want to see what this car is capable of as I keep having thoughts about 300+ as I'm wanting more power eventually and want to see what the forced induction Tezza runs like :winky:

Have i missed this then?

Sorry - too late Am. You will have to buy on the gate.

So chances of me getting on the strip is pretty slim.

Shame, would love to go up against some of LOC cars :hehe:

Am. You can pay on the gate for both entrance and the strip runs. We all have to buy the strip runs on the day. I will try to get an extra car pass for you to park on the LOC stand.

This thread has been running since August.

Hope that's ok with you - I'll do what I can for you.

Edited by Zee007

Tickets are here folks!

No 1/4 mile passes though - we have to buy them on the day.

Please send your cheques through to me as I paid for everyone (remember - £13 per ticket).

Zaheer Ladak

4 Miller Close

Leicester

LE4 7TU

Once I have your cheques, I will send out your tickets and stand passes.

Cheers!

Zee :)

Just a reminder.... :)

Zee, I'll sort you some cash out next time I see you mate :)

Ok mate.

Sorry mate forgot about this yesterday!

Will sort you out this week, let me know if the other stuff is still on, cocked up my hospital appointment, it's first thing Thursday morning, shouldn't take long :D

So... If I turn up with Mrs9r + 3 kids (all under 13) I pay £30 at the gate, and go park in the public car park, and enjoy the day as spectators?

Sorry if this has already been explained - bit confusing :duh: :duh: :duh: :lol:

So... If I turn up with Mrs9r + 3 kids (all under 13) I pay £30 at the gate, and go park in the public car park, and enjoy the day as spectators?

Sorry if this has already been explained - bit confusing :duh:  :duh:  :duh: :lol:

all kids under 13 get in FREE mate, all you pay for is you and the Mrs :winky: and yes you would have to park with the public..................The Pod is one off the best meets to go to mate, as there are some very nice cars and very fast at that :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk