Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show Finale At Santa Pod - Official Thread

Zee007

Folks,

The Grand Finale of Europes fastest Japanese cars is coming to Santa Pod in October!

Date:

Sunday 9th October 2005

Santa Pod Raceway

Airfield Road

Podington

Wellingborough

Northants

NN29 7XA

Signposted from Junction 14 of the M1

www.santapod.com

Official Website:

www.japshow.com

Details:

Jap car Run What Ya Brung competition with prizes

Manufacturer-based classes:

Class A - Nissan/Datsun

Class B - Toyota/Lexus

Class C - Honda/Acura

Class D – Mitsubishi

Class E – Subaru

Class F – Mazda

Class G - Suzuki/Daihatsu/Isuzu

Pro Shootout: Showcase shootout for Europe 's fastest Japanese cars

The game has moved on. There are now more 9-second cars than ever, and this is THE competition to be seen at. All the big-hitters are gearing up for their fastest ever runs- if there isn't a record set at the JapShow Finale, we'll be amazed.

More track action:

270mph Jet Car, stunt shows and dragster demos to keep you in your seats all day. The jet car is fixed and ready to do business!

Meguiars show car paddock

If you've got a top Jap show car, this is the place to show it off. Entrants: Simply turn up on the day, get registered, and get involved. Whether you own a cover-car or a daily driver, we want to see those special cars in the paddock!

Drift Demos

Drifting is big news at the moment, and we've got the top drivers in the UK cookin' things up with their tuned Japanese monsters at the top end of the pits on our special drift circuit.

And more!

Huge selection of traders including Pace Products showcase, huge club displays, pole dancers, sideshows, full catering and bar facilities to suit all tastes.

Costs:

1/4 mile Fee: £15 for 3 runs (you will require a valid driving licence on the day).

Tickets: £15 on the gate

Gates open 8am.

Free grandstands, Free entry for kids under 13.

Gates open Sunday 7am for clubs and 8am for general admission.

Thanks,

Zee :)

Attendees:

1) Zee (3 cars, 7 tickets, 6 runs) - PAID

2) Thom (1 car, 1 ticket) - SENT

3) Bazza (1 car, 2 tickets, 3 runs) - PAID and SENT

4) Aido (1 car, 1 ticket) - PAID and SENT

5) Ad77 (1 car, 1 ticket, 3 runs) - PAID and SENT

6) Marcus (1 car, 2 tickets, 3 runs) - SENT

7) Johnboy (1 car, 2 tickets) - PAID and SENT

8) Daza (1 car, 2 tickets)- SENT

9) The Don (1 car, 2 tickets) - SENT

10) Waddy (1 car, 2 tickets) - PAID

12) MartinC (1 Car, 1 ticket) - PAID and SENT

Total: 13 Cars / 23 Tickets

Edited by Zee007

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to come to this but no runs for me please, the clutch, she's dead Jim :lol:

I'll sort you out next time I see you mate, always wanted to see one of these but I've missed nearly everything this year due to one thing or another so I'll try and be there..

Just one ticket as it will be me as always :D

:offtopic:

If you want to discuss racing each other, BHP, yesterdays dinner etc - please do so on another thread or via PMs.

I have deleted all posts not relevant to booking tickets for the event.

Any more for the Jap show in October? I will be ordering the tickets and passes after Trax.

Thanks,

:zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk