Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show Finale At Santa Pod - Official Thread

Zee007

Should be fine Mark.

Can you come to my office?

Can you ring me on Thursday to arrange? or email me

While I'm there you can sort me out with some freebie credit cards - then I can spend all of the free dosh at Prolex :winky: :whistling:

Edited by Zee007

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... If I turn up with Mrs9r + 3 kids (all under 13) I pay £30 at the gate, and go park in the public car park, and enjoy the day as spectators?

Sorry if this has already been explained - bit confusing :duh:  :duh:  :duh: :lol:

all kids under 13 get in FREE mate, all you pay for is you and the Mrs :winky: and yes you would have to park with the public..................The Pod is one off the best meets to go to mate, as there are some very nice cars and very fast at that :driving:

Thanks Marcus, I'll have to try and get over :winky:

Thanks Zee your Top guy :D

Hi Zee did you get my PM :whistling:

Roll on the POD :driving:

:D

Yes mate - sorry!

Tickets sent. :)

So... If I turn up with Mrs9r + 3 kids (all under 13) I pay £30 at the gate, and go park in the public car park, and enjoy the day as spectators?

Sorry if this has already been explained - bit confusing :duh:  :duh:  :duh: :lol:

all kids under 13 get in FREE mate, all you pay for is you and the Mrs :winky: and yes you would have to park with the public..................The Pod is one off the best meets to go to mate, as there are some very nice cars and very fast at that :driving:

Thanks Marcus, I'll have to try and get over :winky:

Dont try and come over mate........................be there on the day :D , this is one off the best meets.............if its a nice day B) there will be guys on the track all day long mate :whistling::driving: Lots to see............

Do we pay for the 1/4 mile when we first enter santa pod? Is it a case of first come first served?

Adie...........dont think you pay at the gate for them.................but yes its first come first served :whistling: so for all that want to do the 1/4 best get there for when the gates open :winky: :driving:

There was a thread in General discussions about a convoy from Toddington services, but it seems to have died :unsure:

Not a bad place for the southern lot as its a reasonable distance up the M1 so people can join at various places before

marcus and anyone else, do you want to meet up at south mimms ?  :driving:

then go on and meet any others at toddington !

That sounds good to me :winky: what time you want to meet at south mimms :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk