Rolling Road Day 12th November 2005

Steve

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok from nothampton id go.......(and do go...)

A43-past silverstone to the M40

M40 (jct10) - M40 (jct 9) come off at jct 9 (oxford) A34

A34 - head for oxford/newbury/the south

you will pass under the M4 @ chievley just north of newbury

@A303/A30 get onto the A30 head for Salisbury

as a note it takes me 2 hours to go from warminster to silverstone towing the drift car,,,,warminster vis further SW than salisbury

take the merc on!

If you can get anyone to take your spot on the rollers then let me know...

I have paid for 11 names and anyone else who wishes to go on can pay on the day but may be £25 instead of the special rate of £20 we had online.

Spectators are welcome so if anyone wants to come along then please feel free to do so.. make it a meet!!!

Those who have paid need to let the people at janspeed know when its your turn as they have a checklist of names.

I might come along and see if you have a slot available to compare my hub reading from thors with a rolling road reading. Its time for the beast to be introduced to the club, bit like bringing the scrappy little upstart brother along bringing a supra to a lex meet lol.

Would be great to see you there. Please try and come along - there will definately be space for you. :)

Steve..........it would be nice if we all new who was comeing, like puting the names on the 1st post to let all know :winky:

Come on mate do an "UPDATE" of whats what :D

dont mean to be rude mate but i already have... i am on the ball

see the group buy for starters

http://lexus.group-buys.co.uk/view-group-buy.php?id=7

Spent many weeks developing software to do the very job you ask for mate.

It's because they've got you working hard now you're in the UK Mat :P

It's a shame as I was looking forward to seeing the results of yours and Thom's cars, unfortunately I'm out of the country this coming weekend but sounds like I won't be seeing you anyway :(

***** forgot it was this weekend :o I'll still be there but will be leaving early :duh:

Shame the Monster wont be there Mat. Was looking foward to seeing and hearing it on the rollers :D

It's because they've got you working hard now you're in the UK Mat :P

yep...fo sure, but my efforts are paying off, just have no time to do nothing anymore

if i can i may try and pop up in the afternoon

ok folks i think this is the place?

courtesy of multi-map

well i think its that grey lump in the middle of the sports field, if it is then its pretty easy to get to, just past old sarum if your coming from amesbury a303.

will give them a call in the week to check, so we can all get there ok! (my navigations skills leave a lot to be desired so best to find the place 1st :duh: )

From the Jan Speed Website:

Address:

Janspeed Performance Exhaust Systems Limited

Castle Works

Castle Road

Salisbury

Wiltshire

SP1 3RX

(Note post code is different from that given on some websites but is directly from the Janspeed website.

Map:

map.jpg

Map is a bit ropey to say the least....

I am planning on going M3/A303/A345 to get there, should be about 2 hours for me according to TomTom.

What time is this kicking off then ?

From the Jan Speed Website:

Address:

Janspeed Performance Exhaust Systems Limited

Castle Works

Castle Road

Salisbury

Wiltshire

SP1 3RX

(Note post code is different from that given on some websites but is directly from the Janspeed website.

Map:

map.jpg

Map is a bit ropey to say the least....

I am planning on going M3/A303/A345 to get there, should be about 2 hours for me according to TomTom.

What time is this kicking off then ?

Wanna meet up on the M3?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk