Rolling Road Day 12th November 2005

Steve

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok guys/gals sems like most of you'll be coming in on the a345 (castle road) from amesbury(a303) when u go into salisbury as you go into the 40 there'll be a big hill fort on your right (old sarum) and as you pass by it theres a sports field and its the first lot of buildings at the end of the field on the right. (so im told) I believe its in the same group of buildings as the rugby club i believe.

hope that helps for when you get there, as castle works doesn't seem to appear on any map i have :duh:

If its where I think it is there is a big sign outside with janspeed on at the entrance to the carpark. I'll be seeing you guys there then lol. I need to sort out the intercooler pipe that keeps blowing off before the weekend now then. Also got a speedo problem :(

OK what time do I need to rock up at?

If its where I think it is there is a big sign outside with janspeed on at the entrance to the carpark. I'll be seeing you guys there then lol. I need to sort out the intercooler pipe that keeps blowing off before the weekend now then. Also got a speedo problem :(

OK what time do I need to rock up at?

Starts at 9 mate :D

I'm having to stay a further day here in Houston, so I won't be back in time to make this one, damn shame.....

Is anyone able to take up my slot, I've already paid for it?

I'll put on an IS300 in place for yours ............. ;)

I should be there between 9 and 10 I think.

Nick. I haven't decided what time I am setting off exactly, so can't commit to any particular time to meet at any Services...

It's a Sat morning, I prolly will have had a couple of beers after work on Fri, so not sure if I am setting off at 07:00 or 08:00 yet :)

I'm having to stay a further day here in Houston, so I won't be back in time to make this one, damn shame.....

Is anyone able to take up my slot, I've already paid for it?

I'll put on an IS300 in place for yours ............. ;)

Looks like Q1 2006 when she'll be ready.........I can almost smell the horse! :winky:

which way you going, what time you leaving ???

and yes  :D

I'm leaving near Dartford Brdige @ about 6am 'ish ........... with no idea of route yet, I'll let the sat nav decide 2 morrow ...........

I would imagine ... M25 ... then where ever she decides after that !

Me and Marcus will be in attendance about 8.30 am - 9am 'ish ..........

Is anyone bringing a camera with them ?

I'll be leaving around 7ish. So depending on how long it takes and whatever route tom tom takes me i'll be there for around then also. :D

and yes  :D

I'm leaving near Dartford Brdige @ about 6am 'ish ........... with no idea of route yet, I'll let the sat nav decide 2 morrow ...........

I would imagine ... M25 ... then where ever she decides after that !

The route I posted is prolly the best for ya... M25 / M3 etc......

Me and Marcus will be in attendance about 8.30 am - 9am 'ish ..........

Is anyone bringing a camera with them ?

and yes :D

bazza i think we will be comeing around the M25 from J1 to J12 we could meet you on the way if you like ..............@ahmet why am i meeting you at McD's off the A13 if we are comeing back to Dartford Brdige....you do know i have to come over the Brdige to meet you .......why dont i just meet you this side :whistling:

We enjoyed the day,was starving though wish id took some sandwiches :D

It was nice to meet up with everyone,first meet ive been to :)

I enjoyed the tour of there factory some great cars and stuff in there.

Wish id took a picture of the race Is shell...never saw wheel arches go around where the wheel lives so far B) ,did anyone take a picture?

Oh and what a Great Warm Greeting from the Lovely Lady and her two friends in Reception :D

Cheers chips.

Oh and what a Great Warm Greeting from the Lovely Lady and her to friends in Reception :D

Certainly was and very nice they were too :D I missed the tour as i had to get back home early for a football game :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk