Steve

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got in .... been up since 5.30am

Goto be up for work @ 4.30am ........ I'm off to bed.

Will update on this 2 morrow ......... loads of pics and Bazza camera ... and loads of footage on Zee's cam .... err ... taken by me !!!

G'night :crybaby:

I'm also sorry if I stole the power sheet record lol.

No worries there pal. I think Ahmet stole the power record for the day :winky:

Sh*t man what power is ahmet pushing out then??? Mine was wheelspinning on the dyno FFS lol. Did he turn up after I left? I went at just before 1 O clock and the bar was set at 370 at the wheels.

I'm also sorry if I stole the power sheet record lol.

No worries there pal. I think Ahmet stole the power record for the day :winky:

Sh*t man what power is ahmet pushing out then??? Mine was wheelspinning on the dyno FFS lol. Did he turn up after I left? I went at just before 1 O clock and the bar was set at 370 at the wheels.

I think the glory is best left for Ahmet to claim himself, it would lose it's shin if I were to anounce the details before he had chance. ;)

very good day

thanks to steve for organising it :D

thanks to janspeed for hosting it :D

must say the blokes who were doing the testing were excellent, offering advice and doing a very professional job, whilst putting up with us lot :lol:

there were some very good results and some suprising results

well i made 130bhp at the wheels, not sure what that equates to at flywheel :D

and yes that was in the "tart" :P

very good day

thanks to steve for organising it  :D

must say the blokes who were doing the testing were excellent, offering advice and doing a very professional job, whilst putting up with us lot  :lol:

and yes that was in the "tart"  :P

erm in the tart?

Hi guys, did not get off to a good start today............i said to ahmet to meet me at Thurrock service at 6am...........well what can i say :lol: he got lost :P :winky:

and as i was going to go with him i did not take the Add for Janspeed...............so i had to go all the way back home and get it :blink: so off i went......got what i needed and set off about 7.15am got to janspeed about 9.15am

good to meet some new faces and its all ways nice to see the old ones :D

bazza your car is going to very very fast when you have done playing with it mate :winky:

and to the guys with the Supras.........very nice guys :D me want :whistling:

Had a good time today it was fun...........bit ***** as my car was still only running at about 80% 150bhp at the wheel...... 170 ft/lbs :crybaby: ;) think its time to get it maped and have some new bits put on.......

But all in all was a very good day :D

O yea big thanks to steve & Janspeed :winky:

very good day

thanks to steve for organising it  :D

must say the blokes who were doing the testing were excellent, offering advice and doing a very professional job, whilst putting up with us lot  :lol:

and yes that was in the "tart"  :P

Tbh Barry, i was more chuffed at you at hitting 130 at the wheel's than anybody else, power to weight and all that :D

Well chuffed with mine though coming 3rd behind 2 supra's B)

Shame the day dragged on so much i couldn't go to mat's :angry:

My results were 186 at the wheels. So i'm pretty happy with that considering it was a rolling road. :driving:

Thanks to Steve and Janspeed. :D

Nice to meet some of the new guys and of course the usuall suspects. Unfortunately i had to leave early so missed out on the tanks :crybaby:

Where's everybody elses results then :question: :winky:

Maybe Ahmet should put the results into a new thread :tomato:

just tried in IE and got page cannot be found

hmmm... admitidly it isnt working in my Opera, but if I right click the link and paste it into IE address bar it does work. Give that a try (rather than just clicking on it.)

http://www.jiberjaber.org.uk/dragon/module...v05/LOCTank.wmv

just tried in IE and got page cannot be found

hmmm... admitidly it isnt working in my Opera, but if I right click the link and paste it into IE address bar it does work. Give that a try (rather than just clicking on it.)

http://www.jiberjaber.org.uk/dragon/module...v05/LOCTank.wmv

The connection to the database server failed, sorry for the inconvenience

We should be back shortly

Righ click save link as for the video, i just done that in firefox and all is ok.

Photos arent working though :(

Bah... stoopid ISP!... will have to wait till they fix the backend.. grrrrr

You could try this one also...

http://www.jiberjaber.org.uk/dragon/module...v05/LOCTank.mpg

well just like to say it was good to meet you guys (an gals) an was a good day altho pretty cold! but at least it wasnt raining!

thought the tour was pretty good an didnt realise quite how big the place was!

hmm i wonder if theyve got any of those bristol fighters going cheap?? B)

well got a good 253.36 at the wheels so not bad at all :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk