Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rolling Road Day 12th November 2005

Steve

Well it was a bit last minute but I headed up to janspeed to see Zee, as needed to pick some bit's up

Once got there was introduced to new and familiar face (thanks Zee)

and had a good old chat with Ahmet about car pc's :geek:

loved the tour round Janspeed most intresting indeeed

also enjoyed seeing the cars on the rollers

my results

153.71 atrw

the only way is up

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When was the tour :question:  Did i miss that also? :crybaby:

Tour of Janspeed .......... pretty impressive stuff, shame the other receptionist wasn't walking us around ! .... or well, at least walking me around .... :whistling:

It's official ..... I am the Janspeed Offical Slowest Lexus !!

147 RWBP :crybaby::crybaby:

At least I have the advantage of having less weight in the car than Jase does ... so that still makes me quicker :lol:

When was the tour :question:  Did i miss that also? :crybaby:

Tour of Janspeed .......... pretty impressive stuff, shame the other receptionist wasn't walking us around ! .... or well, at least walking me around .... :whistling:

It's official ..... I am the Janspeed Offical Slowest Lexus !!

147 RWBP :crybaby::crybaby:

At least I have the advantage of having less weight in the car than Jase does ... so that still makes me quicker :lol:

:lol: :P

Fantastic day.

Kicked off with a trek down soutn having left Leicester at 7am. Got there around 9.30 and spent the next 2 hour helping Nick sort his supercharger belt out and experiencing first had how crap the traffic flow system in Salisbury really is.... <_<

Had the tour of Janspeed which was great although I think theye were getting a little narked at my sarcasm... (how to make friends and influence people the Zee style.... :D ). The Altezza 600bhp engine was..... :wub:

Then onto the rollers - 228bhp at the rear wheels. ao down on Thor, but everyones readings seemed to be 10 to 30 bhp down.

It was good to see a few new people turn up - Robin and Chips most noteably. The rehulars were as usual on top form!. And of course, good to see the TOC boys too..

Tour of the tanks and dinner with Mat was enjoyable, and having got home for around 1, ended a great day. :)

I'll do a little video, so bear with me whilst I edit it. If you can all but your figures up on the thread please so that I can factor them into the vid.

If anyone wants their own dyno on a CD uncut, let me know and I'll cut it to CD for you and send it out. :)

Looks like a fun day had by all then! Wish I had been around yesterday to go.

a little :offtopic: , but did anybody ask them how they got a BOV to work in the supercharger setup?

Fantastic day.

Kicked off with a trek down soutn having left Leicester at 7am.  Got there around 9.30 and spent the next 2 hour helping Nick sort his supercharger belt out and experiencing first had how crap the traffic flow system in Salisbury really is.... <_<

Had the tour of Janspeed which was great although I think theye were getting a little narked at my sarcasm... (how to make friends and influence people the Zee style....  :D  ).  The Altezza 600bhp engine was..... :wub: 

Then onto the rollers - 228bhp at the rear wheels.  ao down on Thor, but everyones readings seemed to be 10 to 30 bhp down.

It was good to see a few new people turn up - Robin and Chips most noteably.  The rehulars were as usual on top form!.  And of course, good to see the TOC boys too..

Tour of the tanks and dinner with Mat was enjoyable, and having got home for around 1, ended a great day.  :)

I'll do a little video, so bear with me whilst I edit it.  If you can all but your figures up on the thread please so that I can factor them into the vid.

If anyone wants their own dyno on a CD uncut, let me know and I'll cut it to CD for you and send it out.  :)

vid for me uncle zee :D

I realise that it might not uncommon on the IS300's, but I meant on the IS200 (TTE) setup mike....as far as i'm aware, other than Janspeed, nobody else has done it!

I realise that it might not uncommon on the IS300's, but I meant on the IS200 (TTE) setup mike....as far as i'm aware, other than Janspeed, nobody else has done it!

As far as I'm aware, it's not a requirement on the TTE/IS200 install due to the lower power output

As far as I'm aware, it's not a requirement on the TTE/IS200 install due to the lower power output

I also realise it's not a requirement, but did anyone ask how they did it?

no i dont think any one asked mate ;)

no i dont think any one asked mate ;)

I also forgot to ask, I only remembered about it today :(

well they also shortened the i/c pipes so they were getting 235 bhp out of it

so it was a bit different, drop them an email

well they also shortened the i/c pipes so they were getting 235 bhp out of it

so it was a bit different, drop them an email

When me and the MD were checking out that radiator, he explained the mods he did to the induction tubing. All he did was redirect the recirculation pipe through the intercooler, he didn't shorten anything, actually lengthened it, but for a good purpose. £300 he said and he'd do it to ours.

Some great pics. A few nice ones of the cars also :D Apart from it looks like i missed the best parts of the day :crybaby:

At least you managed to capture my high light whilst i was there :P :winky:

Me chewing that very tasty wasp

gallery_7604_210_5496.jpg

Great pics... :D

CD's for all those requested will be done over the next few days and sent out.

The vid for the club will be hosted in Gold for all of you to download at your leisure in a week or so... :)

The vid for the club will be hosted in Gold for all of you to download at your leisure in a week or so... :)

are you sending the CD to me to upload zee?

are you sending the CD to me to upload zee?

I was going to do what i normally do Steve, which is ask Aido to host it and Matt Mc to download it. I'll let you know and you can pull it down if you like?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk