Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I've Got A Mega Hangover...

aido

Should I stay or should I go now?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stay or should I go now?

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe
    • possibly
    • hmmmmm
    • no..carry on drinking

I'm incredibly hungover thanks to my friend Stella, so shall I go to Macdonalds for breakfast (ok not technically breakfast but I right fancy one of those deli things)

I'm dying here and using LOC as a magic eight ball :sick:

Should you go to McDonalds?

- Does squirrel ***** have nuts in it? - as long as it does McD's is ideal hangover food :D

There's you answer !

[grandad mode] How much of Stella did you indulge in? Should you be :driving: there? [/grandad mode]

Just make sure you don't go for a McPuke :sick:

I don't cook mate so it'll have to be a quarter pounder or hopefully one of those deli sandwich things as they're great!!

I'm ok to drive, it's only a one minute drive :D

@ Waddy, not sure mate but got into the double figures - my beer fridge is empty now and we also drunk all the beer next door :o

Yeah I got ****** with the neighbour :D

It was quite funny as his mrs was at hospital waiting for her sister to drop and she walked in and woke us both up at 2 this morning, we'd both fallen asleep due to excess stella, she was howling when she walked in!

@ Geoffers, I'm back on pop from now on, can't handle beer any more :sick:

Some of my most productive mornings at work have been when I've been hammered - it's the no fear approach that Stella gives you!!!

What is it with everyone getting hammered last night, and there was me thinking I should go and see the AA about my problem :lol:

I feel smashed just reading this.

Remind me never to go out with you guys. You'd kill me.  :lol:  :lol:

:whistling:

And it'll probably happen again tonight! Good job I bought a new case this morning!

Oh dear - I think I'll be getting a Taxi tonight chaps ! :duh:

I've got my monthly financial report to do tomorrow - I think I'll have to shut the door to my office and hide to recover :yawn:

Yeah :crying:

We've got a local alcoholics anonymous somewhere around here, I might go for a laugh to see if I can scare them!

I've hardly drunk anything you see for about three months, so I'm not great at handling beer nowadays!!!

Suppose I'd better get ready and go to Maccy D's seeing as the Yes' have it :D

Yeah :crying:

We've got a local alcoholics anonymous somewhere around here, I might go for a laugh to see if I can scare them!

I've hardly drunk anything you see for about three months, so I'm not great at handling beer nowadays!!!

Suppose I'd better get ready and go to Maccy D's seeing as the Yes' have it :D

Aido i read you have problems with handling can i help :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links