Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Video Footage From Trax

The video filmed at Trax this year by Zee :zee: (shaky cam and all :D ) is now available.

Some nice cars.

some not so nice riced out stuff.

a beautiful Sagarris.

and some ladies.

and more ladies.

in fact - its ladies with some cars in the background.

but - its a bladdy good video, and gold members can see it by clicking here

It's certainly an ace video, got the premier on Wednesday and it's taken me that long to get it to Matt :lol:

If anyone wants to know the music, myself and Zee have been sat tonight trying to figure it out, it's "Always" - "Bent" - the last track on Hed Kandi Beach House 04.02 CD1!!

Looks like Zee picked the perfect track again - you trying to tell us something pal :lol:

Great video zee

A big thanks to zee for organising a great day out

john

i think you had a good day there john :winky:

in fact i know you had a good day there :whistling:

you were smiling a lot

really enjoying yourself

wernt you

the camera never lies :D :D

gallery_4887_79_106749.jpg

man i think there was only one bird who actually looke dlike she new what she was doing.. the rest, well you watch em, they keep looking at each other trying to see what move was next,,, very crap... oh and yeh very chunky a few of em..

Yeah bang on man, the thing is, these young lads like Ahmet , Johnboy and Bazza just aren't interested in the timing, they're just interested in the size of the jugs :lol: :P

Reminds me, Girls Aloud came on when we were in the pub tonight and those five would get rattled from here to next week :D

Nice vid...... I think Zee was experiment with ALL the fancy effects all in one video! lol

nice footage I do however want to see more of the females there if possible. Even heard and saw pics of one lady get her rat out and she did ahve a shaven haven

Class photo of Bazza tho' he looks a bit shell shocked as they pin him to the bonnet lol

nice footage I do however want to see more of the females there if possible. Even heard and saw pics of one lady get her rat out and she did ahve a shaven haven

:lol: :lol:

I'm rolling here, that's the first time I've heard that for ages, they all say it in Derbyshire :o

Yeah bang on man, the thing is, these young lads like Ahmet , Johnboy and Bazza just aren't interested in the timing, they're just interested in the size of the jugs :lol: :P

Reminds me, Girls Aloud came on when we were in the pub tonight and those five would get rattled from here to next week :D

timing ! :huh:

were they dancing ? :ohmy:

i thought they were just bouncing there bits around to amuse me :D

:lol: :lol:

I'm rolling here, that's the first time I've heard that for ages, they all say it in Derbyshire :o

just like your avatar on gold!! lol

"po-tay-to's" lol

any more footage? even raw footage :winky:

Nice Vid!

What kinda of times was everyone getting down the strip?

Thanks.

Barrie ran a 7.8

I ran a 7.3

Think Gord and Marus ran in the 8's or 9's.

Just re-reading this.

Thats bloody good time on yours. Just shows Altezza is the way to go :P

i'll trade 2seconds off my 0-60 with boost :winky:

Nice Vid!

Thanks.

Barrie ran a 7.8

I ran a 7.3

Just re-reading this.

Not with all that ICE you have in your car ................. you will be looking to add 2 sec's :lol: :P :winky:

Nice Vid!

Thanks.

Barrie ran a 7.8

I ran a 7.3

Just re-reading this.

Not with all that ICE you have in your car ................. you will be looking to add 2 sec's :lol: :P :winky:

Wanna bet?

you'll be the last car standing :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links