Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Owners Club Christmas Bash!

MrADeveci

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good for me too... we going to have a sperate thread with the location and hotel details ?

Yes, I will start one up pretty soon !

MK is ok with me.  I probably won't be eating though as its not halal - so I'll meet you lot later.

They do veggie options dude ......... so no excuses !

is everyone sure about MK?

Thom, it has been up long enough mate, and people could have said something if it wasn't OK, I can't leave it too long or we won't get any places !

sf- u should of quoted the MK and passport bit all as one, wuold of made more sense

Paul (Norkep) do you know if any of the places in Xscape do Halal stuff mate? Just wondering if we could keep the location the same but eat in there as it would then cater for everyone? I don't know about you lot but veggie options are usually ******* :lol:

Sounds like you want your roast beef pal, have to admit I only eat those weird things called "Sunday dinners" occasionally at xmas, pizza is so much better :lol:

Have to say that someone I spoke to tonight, and it wasn't me or Mike, commented that last years do was basically viewed as another mini meet, not really an xmas bash, so how about thinking about going the full monty and we can have a disco and boogie the night away :lol:

Hmmm.......was hoping for somewhere a little more upmarket than Nando's

Yeah, so was I Mike :crybaby:

Only, the suggestions from people were so immense, that I had to chose Nandos.

I'm still up for others ? I don't know the area ........ so Paul, Am maybe you can help ?

Cheers.

Nando's does fantastic piri piri chicken - I love it there!

Are there any hotels the MK fella's know about, a lot of them do xmas parties and then we could crash there for the night, no worrying about having to get taxis to the hotel etc, of course it would be rude not to sample to local talent at some point :winky:

Help is Norkep Am Kenobi, you're our only hope :lol:

....just that 100 miles is a long way to go for a glorifried takeaway  :huh:

I agree with you there Mike,only we will be coming even further.

We could always have it our way,we went to Wifeys Xmas bash last year at Freshwater holiday park.Food was good,and the entertainment fantastic,A comedian who had everyone in stitches,with a lot of visual (slightly blue) jokes,and then finished with a rock group who were very talented.

The compere was comical as well and did a lot of audience paticipation.

No it's not Hi De Hi :D

....just that 100 miles is a long way to go for a glorifried takeaway  :huh:

I agree with you there Mike,only we will be coming even further.

We could always have it our way,we went to Wifeys Xmas bash last year at Freshwater holiday park.Food was good,and the entertainment fantastic,A comedian who had everyone in stitches,with a lot of visual (slightly blue) jokes,and then finished with a rock group who were very talented.

The compere was comical as well and did a lot of audience paticipation.

No it's not Hi De Hi :D

That does sound better than a fast food restaurant

Sorry chaps for not getting back, been in Tenerife for the last week, will have a look and see what I find but we are getting close to find all the night entertanment places are already booked up. Will check out tomorrow and let you know if I find any more places.

One that does spring to mind is the bowl that offers a full evening - but you'll be sharing with other companies as well, but they noramlly have singers, acts, etc....., they'll also be able to offer Halal as well as silver service.

How about ASK (the restaurant)?

Zee, does that serve Halal food ? MK is another world for me ......... so any help on it ... then I don't mind arranging etc !

No - but they do a load of Veggie food (not just a burger like Nando's!). They serve good quality Italian food (pizza's and pasta are quality). Nice place and a nice environment for a sit down meal I think.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links