Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Want One

Chris.S

Whatever floats your boat guys :yawn:

I think that thing is uuuuuuugggglllyyy :yack:

And no doubt like most Yank tanks they avoid using any semblence of technological advancement........... in favour of a bigger engine :lol:

"Want to go faster? Throw a bigger block in there..............."

Just my two cents

Whatever floats your boat guys :yawn:

I think that thing is uuuuuuugggglllyyy :yack:

And no doubt like most Yank tanks they avoid using any semblence of technological advancement........... in favour of a bigger engine :lol:

"Want to go faster? Throw a bigger block in there..............."

Just my two cents

Valid points none the less........... :P

And no doubt like most Yank tanks they avoid using any semblence of technological advancement........... in favour of a bigger engine

They've still got a live rear axle but the 4.6 has 300BHP, not bad for a yanktank.

My work mate has started up a company importing them and his one is on it's way from the states. Altogether I think he paid about £25K for a blue 4.6 V8.

I've been taking the mick out of him about it, but secretly I think it looks sweet, a lot like the Mach 1. The mustangs from the late 70's up until recently were awful in my opinion, they even made a 4 cylinder one! This one gets things back on track.

I Bet it's awful on fuel though, he reckons it'll be about 20-25MPG

Somehow I don't think so.

The mustangs from the late 70's up until recently were awful in my opinion,

........... how can you say that :D :D :D .......... I can still picture that lovvveellly white one from the Vanilla Ice video :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Altogether now.... "Cruisin' in my 5 point O, with my rag top down so my hair can blow............"

Sorry, just in funny humour here.................... I'll get my coat :hehe:

The mustangs from the late 70's up until recently were awful in my opinion,

........... how can you say that :D :D :D .......... I can still picture that lovvveellly white one from the Vanilla Ice video :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Altogether now.... "Cruisin' in my 5 point O, with my rag top down so my hair can blow............"

Sorry, just in funny humour here.................... I'll get my coat :hehe:

VANILLA ICE ????? Hey, Drummerboy there are some thing in life you just don't admit to knowing, especially the lyrics of the song as well.....that is soooo sad :duh:

The 2005 model year had some better body kits than that. If they are doing that to a Mustang ( and it does look nice ) then they should have taken more standard upgrades on the car from the factory. i.e Shaker 1000, 350 bhp option on the engine, uprated discs and pads.

In the Uk the car would fetch around £35k and that's with no warranty as Ford don't support the car in the UK - even recalls can be tough to get sorted like the one with the petrol tank that doesn't fill ( needs a new tank ) but they want it back in the USA to fix it :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links