Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Meet @ Dr Bone's Surgery

MrADeveci

Loads to say but i want the start with this.....

Ahmet for your in house help and 'on the day' control.....

Mat for your personal cost/ Hotel/ time to be part of my day.

Members....Team.... Thank you all :crybaby:

My head is to full from today :duh: ...... so impressed with you all!

THANK YOU, PAYBACK IN FULL!

Edited by wheels-inmotion.co.uk

Just like to Thanks to Tony STS & Ahmet for all the work in seting this up, and all so for the Free Food :whistling: :D

Good to meet new faces as well as the Old ones..........Roll on the POD :whistling:

Adie, I don't know what ur saying about Me and Paul ............ but I think You and Marcus look like ur in love in this picture .................. look at the eye contact !  :lol:

100_1951(W).jpg

Adie i told you not to look at me like that when we are meets :lol::lol:

@Ahmet we was talking about Turbo,s ...............i would have talked to you about Turbo's but you dont have a Turbo IS :P :lol:

Adie, I don't know what ur saying about Me and Paul ............ but I think You and Marcus look like ur in love in this picture .................. look at the eye contact !  :lol:

Thats concentration mate :lol:

Thank you for organising a great day! It was good meeting the members and putting names to nicknames/avatars! Extra thanks to the brilliant Mr Morse for helping me to 'paint my wagon'! Its come out lovely. Have booked a return to ort out the car after a poorish geometry report. And I'm still happy!

Till the next meet Cheers all :D :D :) :D :D

Thank you for organising a great day! It was good meeting the members and putting names to nicknames/avatars! Extra thanks to the brilliant Mr Morse for helping me to 'paint my wagon'! Its come out lovely. Have booked a return to ort out the car after a poorish geometry report. And I'm still happy!

Till the next meet Cheers all :D  :D  :)  :D  :D

That correction takes 5min....... poor nothing mate, you see :D

Just got in now. Good to meet everyone and put some faces to names. Lots of ideas given to me for future mods if I feel so inclined.

Martin C, I was well impressed with that bracket you made up for your Origin b2 on the ashtray lid......  :driving:

Eddie you know you're going to get the typhoon for your 300 :D

100_1957(W).jpg

Pah, got caught on camera! Nice to meet lots of you, shame I got called away to sort some networking at work so missed the photos and food!

Cheers to Tony for the check, couldn't believe that 3-4 months and about 5k could make so much difference to the Geometry! :ohmy:

Smashing day;..... just got in (well via the pub etc ;) ) Shame the boro went down 2 nill to them mackams never mind....

Amhet... your knees sore yet mate ;)

(it's not only noisier... but also cleaner (suprise suprise) and also .. I think a tad faster :P :lol: )

'Big, Big' Thank you to all those that came and supported this meet, this was my first meet and was also aimed at me so in anticipation i was :crybaby:

Team LOC was very evident on the day, Ahmet showed everyone how to 'hot wire a lex, 'well thats what looked like' :D Mr Morse got it all wrong :ohmy: Took the steel wheels off and put alloy's on :blush: ....and Marcus.....can we have our tarmac back please :D

Jest aside wonderfull day 100% team work, some 30 cars excellent display for the photos and a great foundation for LOC and WIM to expand through STS at there expence.

Somthing everyone should read and understand is this :excl:

This was my first meet and it was directed at me, what you dont see is the 'planing' invisible to all is the involvment by the 'Moderators'.

They volunteer time and money to ensure any meet goes well, for you!.. without the Moderators this day even at a cost of £10.000. would not have happend!

Personal thanks to.

Ahmet: For taking control and 'weening' me through this event.

Mat : For bringing the 'Driffty' down and all the 'in house' support here at LOC.

You : For making the effort to be part of the future.

'Note to members'... Mat came down on Saturday with the car and family, booked in a hotel in watford so that the car would be on-site @ 9am Sunday.

Next time i read 'Meet' then i will understand all the 'out of sight' work undertaken to make it a good day for all to enjoy :D

Thank you all

'Note to members'... Mat came down on Saturday with the car and family, booked in a hotel in watford so that the car would be on-site @ 9am Sunday.

Next time i read 'Meet' then i will understand all the 'out of sight' work undertaken to make it a good day for all to enjoy  :D

Thank you all

"note to tony" what you didnt see was the support we had to give mat.....had to keep him topped up with stella`s and a constant supply of ciggys, for the whole evening :whistling::lol:

Next time i read 'Meet' then i will understand all the 'out of sight' work undertaken to make it a good day for all to enjoy  :D

Thank you all

"note to tony" what you didnt see was the support we had to give mat.....had to keep him topped up with stella`s and a constant supply of ciggys, for the whole evening :whistling::lol:

There seems to be a need to keep Mat sedated :ph34r: I did the maths....

A Soldier, who ownes the most powerfull IS in the world and the only Lexus drift car. and is the 'Chairman' here = Lots of sedation.

'Note to Bazza' Thanks for your help :unsure: it was noticed in the 'Driffty' the gear knob went 1. 2. 3 .4. 5. Fire :ohmy:

"note to tony" what you didnt see was the support we had to give mat.....had to keep him topped up with stella`s and a constant supply of ciggys, for the whole evening  :whistling:  :lol:

thats only so you could ask me more and more technical questions to see how much stella would result in me starting to splutter and grind to a holt with speech

"note to tony" what you didnt see was the support we had to give mat.....had to keep him topped up with stella`s and a constant supply of ciggys, for the whole evening  :whistling:  :lol:

thats only so you could ask me more and more technical questions to see how much stella would result in me starting to splutter and grind to a holt with speech

I saw this in a Bond movie called 'You only live if i'm unconscious' ...good film... leading lady died....... somthing to do with an extending turret.

'Anyone' that takes the ***** out of the new overalls will pay for it :excl: ( Cancer Reasurch ).... lol........ in the pictures can anyone spot 'Chomper' :D There is an image that says 'FCK' the camera this is 'puka tukka'.....go in the gallery and see if you can 'find wally'.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk