Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Insured The Lex For Another Year

Nick The Greek

Mines due in Novemeber so I might start looking now, im expecting to pay around £700,22years old, 2 years no claims (Touch Wood!)

Im with Direct Line at the mo.

Sounds like you have a bargain there though matey!! :) (Git! :lol: )

What bhp will a supercharger give you on an IS300 then scarface?

320 - 340 BHP :D

M3 ............ Good Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Now that would be sweet!!! Im hoping when I come to sell my IS200, Mk 1 IS300 will be at such a reasonable price that it will offset my hgh insurance! :D

Would love to put an M3 in its place!

well i need to renew mine when i get back in the country, i got a quote from adrian flux (26 9yrs no claims clean liesense, livin the sticks, garaged a couple of mods but only a styling kit alloys, induction kit and zorst) they quoted me 570 quid which i was surprised at, didnt think it would be that much? when you got that cheap quote did you have any mods done?

well i need to renew mine when i get back in the country, i got a quote from adrian flux (26 9yrs no claims clean liesense, livin the sticks, garaged a couple of mods but only a styling kit alloys, induction kit and zorst) they quoted me 570 quid which  i was surprised at, didnt think it would be that much? when you got that cheap quote did you have any mods done?

Mine's only just over £100 more than that with Adrian Flux. I'm 27, 4yrs no claims, all mods declared and the turbo :D

No convictions or accidents. 6 years protected no claims (An administrative gift from the insurance company when I was 17!)

The milage is restricted as I work away. 6000 I think..... but the excess is std.

It would be well higher if I had business use on the policy!

I also got a quote for an M5 with averything set the same. £800ish!

No convictions or accidents.  6 years protected no claims (An administrative gift from the insurance company when I was 17!)

The milage is restricted as I work away.  6000 I think..... but the excess is std.

It would be well higher if I had business use on the policy!

I also got a quote for an M5 with averything set the same.  £800ish!

M5, now thats a car on my wishlist!

NO FAIR!

24yr Male, 6 years license, 2 Yrs NCD, 1 x SP30 - 3 points (11/2003), Civil Servant, 10000 miles Social/Commuting, Street Parked, East London, NO mods at all, ......

981.75! for a 10 MONTH policy with admiral.

That was the cheapest I could get tried all other companies and brokers.

just for fun tried changing postcode form mine to my mates in Watford on Swiftcovers page and it was HALVED to 600 annual.

Post Code lottery?.... I LOST! :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links