Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex Decatted Manifold & Race Pipe

Mr Morse

That's an unsual looking power curve. It's not normal for a power curve to level off then increase again.

The power curve is not unusual considering that we know we have a fuelling issue which will not be addressed until the ECU is remapped.

Rather than the power curve having two peaks, it is more a case of one "trough", which is a resulting factor of the two issues that we are aware of:

Fuelling - which will be addressed through the Emanage remap

Intake air temp - which will be addressed by installing a cold air box

As usual, we we demonstrate our findings by publishing the before / after dyno curves :winky:

That's an unsual looking power curve. It's not normal for a power curve to level off then increase again.

The power curve is not unusual considering that we know we have a fuelling issue which will not be addressed until the ECU is remapped.

Rather than the power curve having two peaks, it is more a case of one "trough", which is a resulting factor of the two issues that we are aware of:

Fuelling - which will be addressed through the Emanage remap

Intake air temp - which will be addressed by installing a cold air box

As usual, we we demonstrate our findings by publishing the before / after dyno curves :winky:

Hope you're right mate.

I must say that I'd be surprised if you are right though as your a/f is about the same at your "peak power" of 6300rpm as it is at your "trough". Looks more like transmission drag.

If you really want to know with any certainty what your power curve is, let me know and I'll do you a free power run.

If you really want to know with any certainty what your power curve is, let me know and I'll do you a free power run.

:o

can I have a free one too before the car gets ripped to pieces :P

Then again it would only upset me as Mike's whooped my ***** :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links