Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Police Cars

maneesh

Heard a police siren in Harrow, NW London this morning. As the vehicle went past, I was shocked to see it was a charcoal coloured IS200 with a blue light on top. Plate started EU51..Interesting, I've seen unmarked Saabs and Fords and Vauxhalls, but never a Lexus.

Heard a police siren in Harrow, NW London this morning. As the vehicle went past, I was shocked to see it was a charcoal coloured IS200 with a blue light on top. Plate started EU51..Interesting, I've seen unmarked Saabs and Fords and Vauxhalls, but never a Lexus.

Police with style.....cool !! :D

It so difficult to tell an unmarked car thses days, ususally the bods inside give it away, but thats if you see em.

lets hope with their driving courses they wont carve you up, don't think they would take kindly to verbal and hand waving jestures :whistling::hehe:

It so difficult to tell an unmarked car thses days, ususally the bods inside give it away, but thats if you see em.

lets hope with their driving courses they wont carve you up, don't think they would take kindly to verbal and hand waving jestures :whistling:  :hehe:

Hey Martin, surely you wouldn't give verbal and hand waving jestures to a fellow Lexus driver ? :blink:

They spotted you Ahmet!

Can you do us a group buy on those siren's please :whistling:

Good job you never saw me and Mike in the early hours of this morning, sure most of London heard us driving back :lol:

There's a few Lexus Police cars in Wiltshire, a few are: an unmarked GS300 Sport Series II in black, a marked GS430 Series II

My best mate's a traffic cop in wilts. and he loves the lexii, he reckons them and the unmarked Honda Accord type S (blue with graphite wheels) are the only cars they've never had problems with. He also used a marked up LS430 on a B-road pursuit and said it was fast but scary.

He reckons Jags are :tsktsk: , but we all knew that.

:offtopic:

I've just been biking to France (to all the landing beaches and cemeteries) with 5 other ex-forces mates (all traffic cops). 2 of them are advanced bike pursuit instructors and ride so smooth and fast it's absolutely unbelievable. Even when I thought I was motoring on my blade they were still sitting there on their big tourers right behind. I picked up loads of tips so to anyone who rides a bike( I know sme of you guys do) i'd recommend the bikesafe courses the traffic police run as it WILL make you faster and safer and it's free as long as you turn up.

South Wales Police have a pair of marked RX300s. Spoke to two coppers who were parked in one in Aberdare, very happy with it. The stereo and dash haven't been butchered to take a Home Office radio, either - the radio gubbins is in the flat bit of the console, between the front seats!

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links