Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dusty Dash

shorty

Hi all what’s the best stuff for cleaning the dash I have been using Armor All I think its silicon based but it attracts dust like a magnet any suggestions  :crybaby:

i use auto glym vinyl and rubber care. it seems to give out a real nice finish and the smell is real nice. don't think its the best stuff on the market, but its not too badly price and works well.

Use nothing.  Just a cloth.  Best way to stop it attracting any more dust.

In particular, a microfibre cloth. They pick up all sorts of crap easily (the ones that feel like they're gonna stick to you when you run your fingers over it...)

D/

:whistling:

303 Aerospace Protector with a microfibre cloth. This stuff protects against UV light fading the dash and comes up a very nice satin effect.

where can u get this from mike???

Can buy it from the Autopia website:

AUTOPIA

I always buy several items at a time to cut down on shipping costs. And you won't be hit for Duty / VAT

I made the mistake of using a dash wipe on my car (Armourall one)...now soooo shiny I can hardly see through the windscreen when it's sunny. Sorking on wiping it off presently...

I'd say a damp cloth etc are best bets.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links