Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Took The 19s Off

Mr Singh

Well the weathers getting pretty nasty, and its all downhill from now.

So took the 19s off since i don't want the salts and acid rain to ruin the beautys.

and boy does the car look naked without them :crybaby:

Took it for a spin and the grip is pants, not much traction against the beefer 255/30s.... it spins in a straight line (was slightly damp) which is slight concern lol

The wide wheels made huge difference to the way drove, with the 17s its quieter and smoother. With the 19s it was very grippy and very poised.

I feel embarassed to drive it :tomato:

:blush:

No way.

Next the ICE is coming out this weekend...

Will be tad lighter for next year ;)

Why are you removing the ICE Am?

Because we have new products to demo next year.

The build will change slightly, but the amps and subs weigh on there own somewhere in the region of 90kilos, MDF, fibreglass, plexi no more than 30kilos. The total will be more than halfed for next year :)

Have you raised the car abit to compensate for the smaller wheels or are you now EVEN LOWER to the ground? :o  :driving:

I have raised it simply because i want some luxury during the off peak season. The Rolling radius of the 19s is only 8mm more than 17s.

It would be no lower on the 17s as i had it with the 19s....

saw him yesterday when i was picking the sprogs up.........

don`t know if those sparks were from his exhaust or his backside........ :D

how loooooooooooooooooooooooow can you go?

What time was that mate?

Its quite bit higher with the 17s back on.

Yeh with the 19s it was siiiiiillly low, i had it to the point where the front of the car was lifting up as the tyre hit the arch :hehe:

saw him yesterday when i was picking the sprogs up.........

don`t know if those sparks were from his exhaust or his backside........ :D

how loooooooooooooooooooooooow can you go?

What time was that mate?

Its quite bit higher with the 17s back on.

Yeh with the 19s it was siiiiiillly low, i had it to the point where the front of the car was lifting up as the tyre hit the arch :hehe:

'bout 15:10, picking up kid from cedars, as have now moved up nr the services---have waved twice but you can barely see over the dash---well, thats how it looks from the outside!!!!

testing the 250 on monday with Glenn at MK, and having the autumn safety check too--have you checked out the new showroom yet?

ICE was pulled out this morning. It feels little quicker, but to be honest its just spinning since there is no weight to give it any traction, so might be a bad thing too lol

put some 6mm wheel spacers on as the wheels looked totally lost, looks bit better.....

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure if u paid for them you wouldn't be saying that.

£3000 for rims and tyres, in the kind of weather were having? :)

I dislike it as much as anyone, but i'd rather take them off than re-rim them or re'shod the tyres as nearly 200 a corner!

Besides, when there on, i don't drive it like a girl, anyone who really knows me i have a very heavy right foot :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links