Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

Will be offering 5 Prizes

Fastest n/a IS200

Fastest forced induction IS200 or Altezza or IS300

Fastest Lexus

Fastest Toyota

Special mystery Prize for the slowest of the day :D

Dave if work dont start soon , there will be no point in haveing the Fastest Forced ind IS200 or IS300, as we will not be there :winky:

any info mate on when works going to start :D

@ Dave.......gimme a holla, she's all yours whenever you want to get started! :D

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest n/a IS200

Fastest Lexus

Fastest Toyota

Dave if work dont start soon , there will be no point in haveing the Fastest Forced ind IS200 or IS300, as we will not be there :winky:

any info mate on when works going to start :D

very soon getting everything in order then its full steam ahead.....

think of the duck on the river...............lookspeaceful and as if its doing nothing.........yet underneath it legs are going like billyooooooooooo :winky:

OK Dave :D :winky:

just that this is comeing round fast now and i would not like to miss this or the Euro trip to TTE :winky:

Fastest n/a IS200

Fastest Lexus

Fastest Toyota

:o what !! you think it fair to battle the mighty supras against the yaris`s

should have at least two classes

below 1500cc and above 1500cc

or maybe fwd and rwd classes

Fastest n/a IS200

Fastest Lexus

Fastest Toyota

yea you have apoint there Bazza :o i was thinking the same for the IS200 & IS300.............as the IS300 would be in the same class as the Supras :whistling:

Fastest n/a IS200

Fastest Lexus

Fastest Toyota

maybe............but someone will have to time keep etc.........only one supra last year.

On is200/is300/Tezza the majority are producing 200/240 bhp so thats a fair grouping

• 2 weeks later...

Some news just in today, the 1/4 mile is now been run by Straightliner's the people who run TOTB so all time's from this event are valid for TOTBV qualification so this must be the cheapest event that the times are valid for TOTBV :D

Format for the 1/4 mile is 10am to 4pm with a shootout starting at 4pm between the 4 fastest car's in each class, the classes are-

Prolex UK Fastest Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest N/A Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest FWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest RWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest 4WD Toyota

Prolex UK Special Prize For The Slowest Car Of The Day

Each class shootout is 1st v 3th & 2nd v 4rd & the winner of each heat is in the final of each class.

Big thank's from Dave from Prolex for his involvement with this event from the start :D

This as you will guess i'll copy and paste to each of the 6 Toyota clubs attending except GT4OC as they have gone into hiding with their forum but hopefully this will be the biggest Toyota Club turnout of the year :D

Some news just in today, the 1/4 mile is now been run by Straightliner's the people who run TOTB so all time's from this event are valid for TOTBV qualification so this must be the cheapest event that the times are valid for TOTBV :D

Format for the 1/4 mile is 10am to 4pm with a shootout starting at 4pm between the 4 fastest car's in each class, the classes are-

Prolex UK Fastest Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest N/A Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest FWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest RWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest 4WD Toyota

Prolex UK Special Prize For The Slowest Car Of The Day

Each class shootout is 1st v 3th & 2nd v 4rd & the winner of each heat is in the final of each class.

Big thank's from Dave from Prolex for his involvement with this event from the start :D

This as you will guess i'll copy and paste to each of the 6 Toyota clubs attending except GT4OC as they have gone into hiding with their forum but hopefully this will be the biggest Toyota Club turnout of the year :D

Thanks for this Ken....looks like fun :D

Now what prizes to give.............shuffles off scratching his bald head :winky:

Well have paid for 1/4 mile, and looks like the track places have sold out now!

Do we need helmets for 1/4 mile? or is that just for the track use?

steve

Yes helmets required for all events.....you can hire one if you don't have already

Is the 1/4 mile all day or will we have a specific time slot we will be in? I've got a track ticket also as have a couple of my supra buddys so i dont want to miss out on beating everyone at the 1/4 mile :hehe:

Also can we drive someone elses car on the track if we are down as a named driver and both have tickets / helmets? If so, is it only one car or maybe two? :shifty:

• 1 month later...
were posted last year if my memory serves me right

They certainly were :winky:

Will a helmet be required for the 1/4 mile also :question:

Just read couple of posts above...... :blush:

Edited by ad77

Are the tickets being posted out soon or is it pick up on the day?

Tickets will be sent out on monday Mike.. registered Post.

:)

I'll have moved house by then....will PM you my new address

Can someone hold my kids for me if i do the !/4 mile otherwise they will need the toilet before we get to the end :D

Are the tickets being posted out soon or is it pick up on the day?

Tickets will be sent out on monday Mike.. registered Post.

:)

I'll have moved house by then....will PM you my new address

Can someone hold my kids for me if i do the !/4 mile otherwise they will need the toilet before we get to the end :D

Can play with mine mate, shall it take a ball ?

Some times & info for you all.

Entry onsite from 8am.

Signing on begins at 8.30am for track & 1/4mile.

9.30am track safety briefing, all signed up for the track to attend.

9.30am, convoy leaves the pit area to go to the 1/4mile area. The only access to the 1/4 mile area is by convoy and a convoy will be leaving the pit area at every half hour, 9.30, 10.00, 10.30 etc......... A convoy will be leaving the 1/4 mile area at the same time for those that wish to return to the pit area.

9.45am all those going on track out for a sighting lap.

10am 1/4mile starts.

10am All track day newbies out together to be shown the racing line.

10.20am Open pit lane until lunch and the times for lunch tbc on the day.

4pm 1/4 mile shootouts.

4.30pm track closes.

Marshall's needed, please pm me if interested in helping your club out

Thank you for your email.

Sorry we haven't been in touch sooner however the person that deals with the orders is currently in hospital. Unfortunately the motor sport awards are out of stock, they are currently being shipped over however it could be 3 weeks before they arrive and we see from your email that you require them by Saturday.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you would like to choose alternatives or if you wish to cancel the order.

Regards

A1trophies.com

nuff said.........bit pee'd off as I ordered them 10 days ago and sent a chase email on sunday to get this !

Have reordered but am pessimistic they'll be here :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk