Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Price Announcement Is200 Induction Kit

tdiplc

Hello

Because of the way that the kit has been designed without compromise, the full kit has worked out to be quite expensive, so we have decided to offer the induction kit with and without the carbon fibre cold air feed and and air box, to allow those working to a lower budget to have a decent induction system.

The prices for the naturally aspirated and compressor engine kits are:

£395 plus vat without air scoop and air box.

£695 plus vat with air scoop and air box.

Please don't moan about the price - we already know they are expensive, but who wants something cheap on their pride and joy? Not me!

For those still standing, we are taking orders from now on.

Cheers!

Mark :)

cough cough, recovering after falling on the floor . - no seriously mark, have you got any pics for those fewmembers who are planning to buy this??? would be greatly appreciated.

cheers rob.

ps for those that havnt worked it out: inc VAt the costs would be: £464 without the CF .......and £816 for the CF version :duh:

We have also decided to sell the carbon fibre air scoop on it's own, to anyone that has bought an alternative induction system but wants our air scoop. The price is £235 plus vat. The air box part of our system will not fit any other brand of induction system because it is made specifically for ours.

whats this air scoop..where does it go.....and will i need it....... :unsure:

The air scoop picks up high pressure cold air from the front of the car and directs it the aif filter head behind the off side head lamp.

Yes you will need one, and yes we will fit one. :)

hi Mark,

sorry to bug ya. SUPERCHAGED IS430 asked me to speakto ya regarding my Altezza wobblying everytime i take a turn. i even get wheel spin at 10mph. i suspect it is a faulty LSD. if it's fast bend i press the clutch down and it's ok. once i accelerate it starts again. it's worse at junctions when you have to stop and move again.

i sometimes smell oil from the diff. A dealer replaced the diff the oil a couple of months ago which stopped the noise but the wobble is getting worse.

can you help.

Hello

Because of the way that the kit has been designed without compromise, the full kit has worked out to be quite expensive, so we have decided to offer the induction kit with and without the carbon fibre cold air feed and and air box, to allow those working to a lower budget to have a decent induction system.

The prices for the naturally aspirated and compressor engine kits are:

£395 plus vat without air scoop and air box.

£695 plus vat with air scoop and air box.

Please don't moan about the price - we already know they are expensive, but who wants something cheap on their pride and joy? Not me!

For those still standing, we are taking orders from now on.

Cheers!

Hi. Do you have any pics of the induction kits? Is this meant for the IS200 (1g-fe engine)? :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links