Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Guys Think Of This ?

Hello again all !

I saw this on E-bay. Unlike many people, (don't flame me please hehe) I dont really like the sports/mesh grille look that many opt for. I like a bit of tasteful chrome detailing. I had it in different forms on previous cars, but the IS has none ! Looks pretty good to me from the pics. For those who like the original look, would u put these on ? Thanks for any feedback ;)

Sorry about the link guys - posted at #4 ;)

Edited by Lord Ripper

Hello again all !

I saw this on E-bay. Unlike many people, (don't flame me please hehe) I dont really like the sports/mesh grille look that many opt for. I like a bit of tasteful chrome detailing. I had it in different forms on previous cars, but the IS has none ! Looks pretty good to me from the pics. For those who like the original look, would u put these on ? Thanks for any feedback ;)

Ah beg....what are we supposed to be looking at? :whistling:

Hello again all !

the sport has a bit of silver bling. :D

Any Link ? ......... so we can see what you are talking about

Doh how silly of me ! lol :hehe: here's the link. - I kinda like the style of the altezza grille with its silver bars but with this it would look more subtle..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXUS-IS200-IS-200-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

Any Link ? ......... so we can see what you are talking about

Doh how silly of me ! lol :hehe: here's the link. - I kinda like the style of the altezza grille with its silver bars but with this it would look more subtle..

Guys ?....

Guys ?....

Looks just like the one on my IS200 Sport..make me an offer when I get my sports grill :)

I remember a few posts on these grills before. :yawn: I think you can do this to your standard grill anyway by stripping the paint off or something :blink:

Dont like it myself. As Anees said it also looks alot like the standard grill anyway. I prefer the sport grill

i have done it on my ls400 and it looks really good i was thinks about for a while then got it i did it with the grill off so you can sit down doing it but you must clean it well first i used carb cleaner and the rag was black with dirt it only took me 45 mins to do it does my it look more classer i think

Guys ?....

Looks just like the one on my IS200 Sport..make me an offer when I get my sports grill :)

Thanks for the opinions guys...As someone who tends to prefer the more unmodified look, I try to keep things tasteful, but still like personalising my car somewhat. :) Thing is - I'd like to do some minor mods like a subtle bodykit etc, but unfortunately I'm not the only one who drives the car so have to strike a balance. :yawn:

It looked good on my Ser 3 LS400 I sold yesterday. Made the front look all silver, with lights/rad, aesthetically a 'whole'.

May repeat on the Series 4, after I've got those 'Godfather theme tune' LOUD horns.......

I remember a few posts on these grills before. :yawn: I think you can do this to your standard grill anyway by stripping the paint off or something :blink:

Dont like it myself. As Anees said it also looks alot like the standard grill anyway. I prefer the sport grill

Hmmm, yeah I think u might be right cos I looked up close at my standard grille and the odd small stone chip has revealed a sliver surface under the graphite color paint ! Don't think I wann risk trying that though hehe.

mate, get yourself a sports grille.....they look the mutts nuts!!!

mark at lexus teeside told me that they've just started getting them back in, so it could be worth you contacting them if your interested :D :D

here's mine:

post-10931-1143739878.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links