Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Wim Forum......

First i would like to thank Mat the (Club Chairman) for permiting me this post.

I built Wheels-inmotion.co.uk as an information site in the hope it could help people who are in distress regarding tyre wear or handling problems.... never did i think the problem was so big.... over the last two years the site has had to grow to support this unexpected flood...

This flood is so wide now i feel i am not delivering the real intentions designed in my own site..... in truth i feel i am letting people down.... so how can i deal with this!

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum

I need to share the information and call on as many people as possible to contribute in this distressing consumer market....

If you can please have a look.... add your opinion 'good/ bad' whatever and maybe contribute a solution or ask for one to be resolved?

One more thing..... LOC has been my friend for two years now and will always be 'Home'..... with or without my own forum!

Thank You for your time.

Well done Tony!

Must give you a call to book my alignment check, have just clocked up 2,000 miles. A few more than suggested but have been bombed out at work and weathers been really crap of late.

Will give you a call to arrange an appointment before Easter.

All the best

Keith

Heyup Mr Bones, I seen you name on some of de other car clubs so can you fix all slammed cars dude. me wheels is phat IS200 wid NOZ can ya help me dude :winky:

sorry?

Ditto

Seems good mate however the cat should have his own sub-forum.

Yes, Yes, No and maybe :D

Loads of work to be done.... early days indeed.. thank you all for the posts and solid opinions, these are not ignored!

Little me in this big.... 'BIG' field needs to lean back at LOC and request occasional visits to assist me in the area... still as you can all see the site is free... i make nothing from it so any impute from yourselves is reflected directly back at the person in distress......

Thank you team.... and Committee for your time and support!

Heyup Mr Bones, I seen you name on some of de other car clubs so can you fix all slammed cars dude. me wheels is phat IS200 wid NOZ can ya help me dude :winky:

sorry?

Ditto

Seems good mate however the cat should have his own sub-forum.

I don't have a clue who has joined as 'Tigger'...... it has nothing to do with me!

• 2 weeks later...
Get ahmet to change the skin and lose the "default IPB" skin ;)

The default skin is by far the most easily recognised ........... there are others there, but I didn't like them :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links