Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2006

Bazza

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have mine thanks very much, but alas the idiot in charge has extended us once again so i am gonna miss this one, hope all have a great day will look out for the next meet.

pm sent janey :winky:

maneesh you also have a reply :winky:

hopefully most of the crew will be attending from the germany trip....how much are the tickets then? web or on the gate :blush::question: java script:emoticon(':question:', 'smid_17')

:question:

Tickets on gate are £14 details

or here @ £11 Ticket booking Hopefully as the page is still coming up you can still get them :D

My goodness I'm soooooooooo nice & helpful :lol:

the £11 link is not working anymore :unsure: :duh: :question:

hopefully most of the crew will be attending from the germany trip....how much are the tickets then? web or on the gate :blush::question: java script:emoticon(':question:', 'smid_17')

or here @ £11 Ticket booking Hopefully as the page is still coming up you can still get them :D

Probably because there isn't enough time now for them to post tickets out and guarantee they get to you ;)

Probably because there isn't enough time now for them to post tickets out and guarantee they get to you ;)

I've got a spare ticket,,,one of my passengers has cried off as he has to play cricket!!!

Hi guys just got back from the Japfest, just like to say a big thankyou to bazza & Janey :D

nice to see all the old faces, and some new ones as well, had a good time at the meet :D seen some very nice cars there, best bit of the day was seeing 2 cars come of the track :whistling:

The Drift cars went out on the track, well what can i say.......they must have Balls the size of Footballs to drift at the speed they was doing it at :ohmy: take my hat of to them all..........

Japfest was top banana! Good to meet all you guys face to face finally..although the less said about Mr-Lex's face the better :lol:

I'll beat you one of these days Scarface - just you wait!!! :lol::lol:

Just woke up ............. after getting back home yesterday at like almost 1am !

Great day had, the wheather could have been a little warmer, but over all wasn't too bad !

Big thanks to Bazza and Janey for organising it all ......... sham you guys couldn't make it to the curry afterwards !

Great to see all the old faces ... and the new ones, hope you all enjoyed it !

Chris's Low IS200 was the most attention seeking car for the day I thiink .... almost everyone who walked past it took a picture !

Some one chav'ed my Trophy from my engine bay ..... I don't know what they will do with it but they did !

Hopefully the pictures are posted up soon ................. great time had !

That was a very good meet, I am well pleased to have been there :)

sorry I did not say good bye to everyone. See you at JAE

japfest was great,could have been warmer but what the hell its been p*****g it down all morning here today so it could have been worse.

nice to meet a few members and sorry not to seeing you all,but i did see you all rolling out late on while walking back to my car.nice to see you all have different ideas with your cars

i had a great ride in the drift car,mental driving and what skill. :D :crybaby: :D :sick: :D :lol:

hope to get to other shows in the future. :D

Great Day Out and the weather held off for most of it.Plenty of car clubs there so there was a good assortment to look around.Good to see all the impreza tucked away behind Quarry corner and other clubs given the chance to have a good pitch for a change.

Seemed i had the only Aristo at the show :D

Heres to Next Year!!

chips..

saw matts monster car in the flesh and very nice it was.came back to say hi later on but only your car and no you....sorry :)

Great Day Out and the weather held off for most of it.Plenty of car clubs there so there was a good assortment to look around.Good to see all the impreza tucked away behind Quarry corner and other clubs given the chance to have a good pitch for a change.

Heres to Next Year!!

chips..

............. where was you then mate ? :unsure:

Good turnout, even more than last year despite the weather. Thanks to all that made it happen, especially Bazza, Janey & Zee, and my apologies to any animals inadvertently hurt or destroyed on my way there.. :blush: .

Heres to Next Year!!

chips..

hiding on the jap-club stand with mat

I had a good day out, picked up some tips for future shows, and it was good to see some old and new faces.

thanks to Janey and Bazza for sorting it all out

are we all going to be going back in september???????

goto add my twopence.

started a fantastic day, sun shining, then as predicted the rain arived.

alas it didnt hang around long...

ended up being a great day, good as always to meet faces new, and as always see old faces...

roll on the next one, and remeber, JAE is only 2 months away!!

It was good see everyone, great show and some top motors, even though i was hanging out from the trip back to the UK and my first beer in 2 months, (the IS is a lot more responsive than a Wolf landy) and making an ars£ of parking up, I am planning on goin to Japfest 2, here are few piccys

Lurverly ladies

Nice line up

Heres to Next Year!!

chips..

hiding on the jap-club stand with mat

Thats Club-Jap :D

Yep i looked for Matt also didnt see him,saw the car for the first B) Great Machine

I saw Bazza and someone else from on here,guy from Wales with a GS300 (sorry forgot your name)

I saw Bazza and someone else from on here,guy from Wales with a GS300 (sorry forgot your name)

Me!

Cracking day out. Did a lap myself - on foot, though!

Was nice to put some names to faces, enjoyed the curry too - even though the phall was just a tad on the spicy side!

When are pics being posted? And PLEASE - if you've got pictures of the girls in pink, drop the resolution as they looked much better from a distance!

hope everyone had a great weekend :D

after leaving friday afternoon and getting back this afternoon its been a very long and tiring weekend, but very enjoyable

sorry that i didnt get chance to talk or even say hello to everyone, but at meets like this it is very hard

big thanks to yemgi for travelling all the way from france, your car is looking superb, and i can see it taking some trophys this year :D

ahmet, you must be gutted, get the boys on the case !

till the next time :D

oooh, nearly forgot,.... thanks to........ zee :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk