Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Few Little Mods

Ellz

Well after a few months fiddlin about with my sounds system its all nearly working, just need to get the sat nav housing in but broken the ribbon cable so trying to get a replacment.

Got a carbon fibre grill through on friday, finally got some philips bulbs on and bought a new facia for the stero as i might need to put a second Headunit in.

Heres a few photos, you'll have to ignore the damage to the left side of the car, waiting for the council to come and repair it as they didnt grit the roads and its taken me nearly 5 months to claim of them :tsktsk:

Front with carbon fibre grill on

New facia, the cool thing about the headunit is its a dvd player, so ive burnt 1000's of songs on to the 1 disc and its got a folder and file search, so just name the folders and click into them, pretty handy :)

This is the sub, i pointed it through the ski hatch, really opens up the sounds if you have the arm rest down, or alot quieter with it up, nice to see it wooble toooo :D

this is my shiny amp, bolted to the back of the sub box, its got another amp on top of it aswell but very old so didnt want to show it, on the left ive got a distrubution block with a volt readout but not yet mounted.

Just need to neaten up the wires a bit as there all over the place.

With all the new speakers and amp etc it sounds pretty good, only got one rattle to, which is brake light hitting the parcel shelf, but put a bit of rubber up there and its gone.

hope u like

Cheers Elliott

is that a baywatch DVD??? I am surprised the councils in the UK are still willing to pay out for damage to cars if they dont/didnt grit the road, they could easily say your car was not equipped for the winter conditions.

Have you painted the bonnet black?

Liking the push button start.

The bonnet is carbon fibre - got it from last years JAE wasn't it?

:offtopic: How easy was the push button start to fit? How does it all work like?

Not to keen on the green and yellow tape though...

D.

:D

push button is prob just for show otherwise you have to give up one of your keys and then the car would be without an imobiliser - it it work in the proper sense

The push button start is off a s2000 only 2 ever made, from what i know, you just turn the key to ignition then push it, when i get a new alarm with the key fob start it will be linked in then :D

Yeah got the bonnet last year might get some stuff this year. Im getting some alloys in the summer maybe 19's, it really needs to be lowered as it is but with 18's or 19's on it it'll definatly need coilovers

the only reason the council are paying out, is because every year the road is very dangerous and local ppl have to do what they can, they've had loads of crashes and loads of complaints but took my crash to get it all sorted, pain in the arse tho

O yeah and no its not baywatch its swordfish, the explosion at the begining sounds amazing in the car :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links