Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From New Member

Hi guys,

Im new to the LOC, had an IS200 Sport for a while now but only recently started making some changes:

new stereo, amp , sub, rims, custom exausts ect

...will put up some pics as soon as i can (once i get my car cleaned!)

Next i was looking to get an hid kit fitted.... any ideas which one is best? Does anyone know of anywhere in london that will supply and fit a good one?

Also has anyone fitted an LED rear cluster... how are they?

cheers- Aj

Hi guys,

Im new to the LOC, had an IS200 Sport for a while now but only recently started making some changes:

Next i was looking to get an hid kit fitted.... any ideas which one is best? Does anyone know of anywhere in london that will supply and fit a good one?

cheers- Aj

Hi welcome, front hid lights you can get from prolex and he is in London :D LED lights see Mr Morse he has had the rear lights, and lots of other LED lights on his car :D

Hi guys,

cheers- Aj

As gord said, prolex is a good place to get the HID lights, don't worry about having them fitted, its so straightforward, they took all of 15mins to fit :)

nice to see another north londoner on here..... :winky:

Thanks dudes,

...ill order the prolex hids asap- hope they are as easy to fit as you guys say!? (never fitted any mods myself :wacko:)

and will be ordering the LED tailights too-prob from eBay :unsure:

....unless anyone can suggest somewhere else??

Imho 8300 k is much too blue (only old beamers and pre Golf 4 riders use it over here).

Prolex does do Meccatune, ask him for 6500 K (stays much closer to the original xenon).

Meccatune is fine but there is an issue with some of the cheaper Hid kits (the wipers of some audi's and beamers stop working once the lights are switched on).

Als long as you don't start the car with lights on all will be fine, if problems do occur some alternative wiring will be needed.....

Imho 8300 k is much too blue (only old beamers and pre Golf 4 riders use it over here).

Prolex does do Meccatune, ask him for 6500 K (stays much closer to the original xenon).

Meccatune is fine but there is an issue with some of the cheaper Hid kits (the wipers of some audi's and beamers stop working once the lights are switched on).

Als long as you don't start the car with lights on all will be fine, if problems do occur some alternative wiring will be needed.....

Sharkman, does this mean you can't have the auto lights option switched on ?

My lights are always on auto and I've not had any problems.......

The rating you choose is all personal preference, the 6500K is much whiter, the 8300K has a hint of blue to it, but I prefer the way they really pick up catseyes which makes driving down unlit motorways much easier :winky:

My lights are always on auto and I've not had any problems.......

The rating you choose is all personal preference, the 6500K is much whiter, the 8300K has a hint of blue to it, but I prefer the way they really pick up catseyes which makes driving down unlit motorways much easier :winky:

What sort of cost ?

250 pounds or a bit cheaper might be about right for meccatune with guarantee. Fitted over 40 sets so far and especially the audi's and volvo's are having big electrical problems with the cheaper kits.

Believe me putting your Xenon lights on before starting your car will at least shorten the life expectancy off some parts by years.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links