Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fashion

Pip

Don't see the point in spending a fortune on a piece of fashion clothing as if it's so expensive you'll only wear it (for best) once in a blue moon, and then by the time you wear it again it's out of fashion...waste of money in my opinion (unless a classic suit, shirt, etc of course).

I like my designer stuff but it doesn't need to be expensive to look/feel good and I'd rather buy clothes out of season at half the price. :P

Got to admit I go to Burton's now, cheap as chips, they've got some decent enough stuff and I don't get upset when I get kebab meat all over it!

When I was younger used to like my labels, you'd never see me out the house in something non-labelled at one point, but nowadays I don't give a toss, as long as something is covering my arse I'm happy :lol:

Have loads of Lacoste polo shirts but that was only because I knew they fit so I kept buying more and more - I'm sure there are a few photos of me on here with Lacoste on :lol: Can't even get in the nightclubs round here in Lacoste now, they think I'm a yob (erm...........................)

To be honest don't see the point in spending money any more on stuff like that any more, you get older and your tastes change, the closest I get to the labels nowadays are my collection of aftershaves, yeah I've got a couple, loads people have never heard of, but the fat birds love them :whistling:

Burtons is the way forward - you never worry about seeing anyone else wearing it because no-one goes there but me, so I'm exclusive, because I'm a scrubber! Birds love some of their stuff, so it's mega :o

If you want labels just ask Zee. He won't wear pants unless they've got a designer label. Otherwise he just goes commando

Got to admit I go to Burton's now, cheap as chips, they've got some decent enough stuff and I don't get upset when I get kebab meat all over it!

When I was younger used to like my labels, you'd never see me out the house in something non-labelled at one point, but nowadays I don't give a toss, as long as something is covering my arse I'm happy :lol:

Have loads of Lacoste polo shirts but that was only because I knew they fit so I kept buying more and more - I'm sure there are a few photos of me on here with Lacoste on :lol: Can't even get in the nightclubs round here in Lacoste now, they think I'm a yob (erm...........................)

To be honest don't see the point in spending money any more on stuff like that any more, you get older and your tastes change, the closest I get to the labels nowadays are my collection of aftershaves, yeah I've got a couple, loads people have never heard of, but the fat birds love them :whistling:

Burtons is the way forward - you never worry about seeing anyone else wearing it because no-one goes there but me, so I'm exclusive, because I'm a scrubber! Birds love some of their stuff, so it's mega :o

If you want labels just ask Zee. He won't wear pants unless they've got a designer label. Otherwise he just goes commando

:offtopic: How are things now Aid...We have missed you

Wealth and class do not go hand in hand.

For work, I wear either my one bespoke suit or Jaegar suits which are excellent for off the peg fit. I have tried the designer labels, maybe not the type Pip talks of, but the High Street stuff, and it is generally overpriced tosh. Shirts I buy from Jermyn Street. Ties I buy from anywhere as long as I like the style. Shoes from anywhere, but it is getting increasingly difficult to find a good pair of Oxford shoes. Most shoes these days tend to be the pointy kind - not for me. Underwear from M&S :D

Casually - I buy my trousers from Lester Bowden in the main and shirts from anywhere the colour and cut suit me.

Trainers - New Balance, never anyone else.

Football boots - Puma Kings (the daddy)!

I'm a George ASDA clothes shopper...may be BHS if I'm pushing the boat out.

I heard that the ASDA clothes are all made by Next/Grattans anyway - is generally good quiality... Chip as chips!!

Used to wear all that designer stuff. Got married then had 2 kids (and a spate of new cars)....

So I'm always skint!

This seems to be a "whos richer than who" thread to me :winky:

Disagree, sorry. That may be the way you see this thread, but I certainly didn't post on it for that reason.

This thread wasnt about who has got what and not and i agree with you Ronnaldo i didnt start this thread for that.

It was long winded wasnt it scarface?

I felt things needed to be clarified though lol! :winky:

I usually go for the fit, there a lot of off the peg clothes that just dont fit and shoes never go high enough in size for me, i do like a lot of the yank stuff, like Abercrombie, and some of the walkin gear like north face or columbia, I do find unless you get into the bigger towns and citys the high st retailers dont carry a large selection of sizes, trying to find a smart pair of 36-36 jeans and decent size 14 shoes is a nightmare, and i am to young for high and mighty, who carry an abnormally large amount of tweed.

And if i am in a jumble sale mood tk maxx is the place for last years yank gear and unsold freak sizes, me and the midgets are happy lol

I usually go for the fit, there a lot of off the peg clothes that just dont fit and shoes never go high enough in size for me, i do like a lot of the yank stuff, like Abercrombie, and some of the walkin gear like north face or columbia, I do find unless you get into the bigger towns and citys the high st retailers dont carry a large selection of sizes, trying to find a smart pair of 36-36 jeans and decent size 14 shoes is a nightmare, and i am to young for high and mighty, who carry an abnormally large amount of tweed.

And if i am in a jumble sale mood tk maxx is the place for last years yank gear and unsold freak sizes, me and the midgets are happy lol

I thought you used MOD Jock :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links