Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thank You

tdiplc

Thank you to Top Geezer Steve for all the hard work this year - well done that man!

Thank you to everyone on this forum that has provided us with some interesting topics and some first class humour.

Thank you to our customers who have supported us this year, and without whome we would not be in business.

Take a bow please

Thanks Mark!

I would like to say Thanks to Rodders, Emrul, Johnny Boy, Claire, Mat, MatMcnally, Alexio and all the mods that have assited the club this past year.

Also like to say thanks to our sponsors wo have helped by sponsoring our site.

Next year will be even better!

Have a nice one :hohoho:

....and finally I'd like to thank *** and my parents, without whom, none of this would have been possible...

Thanks, to everyone on the forum who has at some point either here or in gold, been an agony aunt/uncle at some point. One thing this forum is great at, is providing a diverse repsonse to a challenge faced by a member. Y'all are great at giving insight when troubles are faced. I think that is the greatest gift. The gift of friendship to those in need of it.

Now, back to my lighthearted goonish self!

:duh: :sick::sick::withstupid: :arrrggg-matey: :yahoo:

Better already!

Loz :backofnet:

thanks to Steve, Mat, Rod and everyone else in LOC. It's great fun being a part of it  :D

My sentiments exactly! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with LOC particularly JAE and the meets and would like to take this opportunity to thank Steve, Mat and the others who have worked so hard behind the scenes to make what you see today happen.

I have made some true friends via LOC, and look forward to making many more.

I hope the New Year brings the club yet more success and I look forward to an exciting 2003!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links