Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Donnington Meet

JOHNNY-BOY

Who is going to the Donnington meet on 15/2/03 then and fancies meeting up at the services just down the road?

These services are only a couple of miles from Donnington so just right for a spot of breakfast!

Sounds like a plan, as long as they do bacon sarnies i'll be there

Who is going to the Donnington meet on 15/2/03 then and fancies meeting up at the services just down the road?

These services are only a couple of miles from Donnington so just right for a spot of breakfast!

Me, me, me, me, me....! :yahoo:

Johnny - want to meet at LFE first and then cruise down from there... B)

Let me know the plan stan.... :unsure:

Me, me, me, me, me....! :yahoo:

Johnny - want to meet at LFE first and then cruise down from there... B)

Let me know the plan stan.... :unsure:

Yep can meet at LFE first ZEE & then cruise up to Donnington services.

Maybe those travelling from South can meet at LFE & those travelling from North can meet at Donnington services. We can then all merge at Donnington services and cruise in mass into Donnington Park B)

Not sure what time the meet is scheduled for, the "Collection" at Donnington is open between 10.00 - 17.00.

We can set a time closer to the date, lets see who else is coming & from where to allow for travelling times.

maybe they'll be kind enough to invite a select few non-Lexus drivers along Chris... ;)

Have to put it to the vote I think!!!

All are welcome to the club meets, Lexus owners or not.

The meets are a great place to put names to faces and have a good time.

The more the merrier :)

• 3 weeks later...
I've put my name down for this.  :P

Not sure which services is closer to me, either LFE or Donnington? :huh:  I'll be coming from Nottingham J25/J26 M1.

Donnington services will be closer for you Ifraz.

You are welcome to come to LFE though and then cruise back up :D

Thanks Johnny, I may do that :P

Do we have any idea of what time we will meet (at LFE and Donnington)?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links