Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Do?

wildrnes

i was wondering how many lexus drivers play golf

it seems that most of the sporting merchendise is aimed at this market

i think that most of the stuff they have out now is pretty bad tho :geek:

what activities do lexus drivers get up to in their spare time

appart from being on here

I don't get to relax much (work full time, have a little boy to look after, freelance work in the evenings and LOC as my main hobby!). So main relaxing pursuits tend to be long baths and good books <_<

Apart from that, on the odd occasion (and in the name of work - bonus!), I have been able to do some driving - Honda Pilots, quad bikes and a dodgy attempt at rally driving. Brilliant fun!

i like to play golf, can play good just putting is crap. good way to beat stress is to go smash some golf balls at the driving range. dnt get much time to play a hole (get it) game so play 9 holes normally on a nice day.

also love to do martial arts, did kung-fu when i was 7 then started karate when i was 11 got to belt before my black and had to quit on a leg injury in a grading off a copper. i broke his nose and i won the fight though, he had to have surgery on his nose real bad. i only cant kick past my head, can still sweep like a pro though. i was teaching the little kids and teens and some adults karate 2 while i was there.

then turned to boxing and had chance to get boxing licence but work forced me to stop, just ordered a £300 punch bag, should get a speedball soon 2, gonna start home training and train little bro (12yrs old) and junior when he learns to walk(only 10months old now)

part from that just goin out and the regular stuf

In the summer, I fly my kite

In the winter, I ride my snowboard

In between those, I go to the cinema, pub, etc.

BTW: I Hate golf - I hate even more the pompous tw**s that play it badly just so they can say they are golf club members and try to impress their bosses!!!

Pre 2000 restored old cars or built a kit car

Now here in london its back to AFV modelling in 1/35 scale in the evenings to de stress !!!

As well as the norms such as walking the dogs etc..........

Played golf until I could drive @ 17 .........sold clubs to pay for my first garage bill :)

All kinds of sports keep me busy - football, cricket, gym, squash etc.... Also enjoy extreme sports like snow boarding, bungee jumping and the like....

But Golf? Erm - I can play miniture golf if that counts.... :yawn:

djanderso have you tried kiting with your board yet?

i get draged about on my mountain board all the time :yahoo:

and the air is silly

what kite do you use i am saving for a 5m blade at the mo

It's a Delta Wing with an 8ft wing span. I'm still learning at the moment so it's good for light to medium wind speeds. I had it up near John O' Groats back in September and it nearly took me to the Orkney Isles by air !! :D

What about you?

only little at the mo 6 ft flexifoil, 2.3m powerkite, bar + lines harness kheo air s mountain board can only get 6or 7 ft in the air but was a lot of fun during the gales last year :yahoo:

soon 5m+ blade he he he

Sweet!

i work in my garage.....doing normal servicing and stuff.............

but if i have time, i build custom cars....projects, whatever you wanna call them

(hey andy........)

i also like to "have a beer", and im about to start doing my A level , level 3 mathamatics(BTEC NIII)

So i can go onto start my HNC in mechanical engineering :yawn:

Dunno about relaxing but ;

Monday nights - weapons training - sword, knife, bo, jo, tonfa, kubata, baton etc

Tuesday nights - Jiu Jitsu

Thursday nights - Jiu Jutsu

Friday nights - Karate

Saturay evenings - grappling

Sunday aftrnoons - Judo.

That's me - working and training.

Dunno about relaxing but ;

Monday nights - weapons training - sword, knife, bo, jo, tonfa, kubata, baton etc

Tuesday nights - Jiu Jitsu

Thursday nights - Jiu Jutsu

Friday nights - Karate

Saturay evenings - grappling

Sunday aftrnoons - Judo.

That's me - working and training.

crikey - thats another one for my "don't spill his pint" list.

I am the only LOC'er who isn't lethal?

My favourite way of relaxing is spending a nice relaxing evening at my knitting and crochet clubs that I run on a thursday and friday evening. In case you are interested, Ethel and Cyril have just became honourary members and have decided to get married.

On Sundays I go hiking across muddy fields to write down serial numbers of Electricity pylons and admire there natural beauty. Check out http://users.tinyonline.co.uk/bigh/bigh/pylonof.htm for more information.

On saturdays we get together and discuss the future of the rare three stripe Octagonal base Traffic cone.

Just don't have any time for Golf at all.

Did I mention Eddie Stobart spotting? :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links