Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Check This...

Mr-Lex

Hey Mr Lex...

Nice motor!!

But according to your signature you say you have the Lexus Styling kit. See this..

akr.jpg

The picture you posted is the Lexus front rear & Side skirts, (TRD kit).

Lexus_in_Southend.jpg

Much Cooler than the styling kit.... B)

Hey Mr Lex...

Nice motor!!

But according to your signature you say you have the Lexus Styling kit. See this..

akr.jpg

The picture you posted is the Lexus front rear & Side skirts, (TRD kit).

Lexus_in_Southend.jpg

Much Cooler than the styling kit.... B)

Grim,

When I purchased this car I was told it was the styling kit and they even had it on their for sale brochure stating that. So obviously I thought it was until now... :blush:

So the correct name is TRD kit???

Grim,

When I purchased this car I was told it was the styling kit and they even had it on their for sale brochure stating that. So obviously I thought it was until now... :blush:

Yep - TRD kit mate.... same as mine and Grims..... :D

Grim,

Yep - TRD kit mate.... same as mine and Grims..... :D

Good stuff!!! :hehe::hehe:

gotta change my signature now.... :P

B) Cool, very nice, wish my look as nice , but how do everyone keep they car so clear? damn my look the same before and after a jet wash, hehehe :D :D

Thanks,

It's that clean bcoz I bought the car from dealer and had the pix taken then! you should have seen during xmas :hohoho: and early this month esp when it snowed...it was a state... :( but lucky enuff had it cleaned by the carwashers and looks a little better now but not as good as the showroom polish!! :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links