Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brooklands

Claire G

Rightio chaps and chappesses. I am very happy to announce the first LOC meet of 2003! Please sign up via this link:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/meets/

Brooklands Museum is the 30 acre site is where motoring, aviation and innovation developed throughout the 20th Century.

The pride and joy of the motoring collection is the Napier Railton (one of the first land speed record holders). The Grand Prix Exhibition and the Campbell shed are also certainly worth a visit.

Take a look at www.Brooklandsmuseum.com to see what sort of a day you're in for.

Apart from all the exhibits, what better way to start the year than to spend the day than with your Lexus cohorts ;)

Come on if you think you're hard enough....!

Very gutted - I know Brooklands very well - used to drive past it most every day for 5 years whilst working in Woking. As a new member, would love to come and show off the Altezza, but suffering from a broken ankle from this Xmas's snowboarding - won't be able to drive til end Feb :(

Bah!!!

Asam

Very gutted - I know Brooklands very well - used to drive past it most every day for 5 years whilst working in Woking. As a new member, would love to come and show off the Altezza, but suffering from a broken ankle from this Xmas's snowboarding - won't be able to drive til end Feb :(

Bah!!!

Asam

Where abouts in London are you Asam? Maybe if there's a member coming from your direction, you could grab a lift? Let us know...

Hi there guys and gals......

Im new to all this Lexus tomfoolery. Now the proud owner of an is200seauto on a T-plate.

Car is platinum silver with full body kit, tinted windows, lowered and sitting on mille miglia 18"evos with 225/40/18 rubber.

Looking forward to making this a real head turner and ear bleeding car.

Any help on that front would be much appreciated.

As for Brooklands i would love to join all of you there if at all possible. Living in cambridge so anyone in the area or going past who feels like joing up for a blast would be great to hear from you.

As for Brooklands i would love to join all of you there if at all possible. Living in cambridge so anyone in the area or going past who feels like joing up for a blast would be great to hear from you.

Hi there Chris!

First and foremost - Welcome to the club mate! :D You'll find most of us harmless.... ;)

Secondly, car sounds awesome - you should get some piccies posted! B)

And finally, make sure you sign up for the meet at Brooklands here:

Look forward to seeing you there! :yahoo:

Anyone know what the weather if forecasted to be like on Saturday?  And is there a hand car wash near by?  :shifty:  :whistling:  B)

Don't worry about a car wash, we are taking passengers :P

:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously - anyone know of any in and around that area? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk