Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Potentially Goodbye From Me!

aido

That made you look :winky:

Off on my first snowboarding lesson in the morning, in fact got to be up at 5:30 so better get off, but if I do anything serious, then I just wanted to say it's all been fun :lol:

Hope I survive to make it to lesson #2 :P

Ah nice one Aido!

I had my first crash-course a few weeks ago at Milton Keynes Snowdome (mate taught me...) :excl:

Couple of vids here lol :lol:

Where U going :question:

I was aching for a week no jokes after a 4 hour session that one time!

Arms and backside!

I'm going to France in December for a week of snow... :hohoho:

Hopefully I'll be OK...

D.

G*d! Aido! Thought you were buying a Beem*** or something. Or cancer had got you, which is nearly as bad!!

I Sand-dune-boarded on 90 Mile Beach in New Zealand once.

Quite freaky! And exhilirating. But an effort to get UP the huge dunes!

Not bad at 57 years old! (Doh! Now you know.....)

Which hospital is nearest to you?? :D

It's ok, I made it!

For those that have done it they'll know how good it is, what a feeling when you get it right!

Off again for an hour next week then having a three hour fastrack course to see how I get on, thought I'd split my trousers but just ended up with a load of snow down my arse!

I've tried learning by myself b4 like 3 yrs ago it in Canada I was injured by the end lol... I only found stoping hard lol:P

Took out some little kid who was really good but I was flyin down & couldn't stop lol

That made you look :winky:

:lol: It did actually.

Good luck with your snowboarding mate. :D I hope to be having some lessons soon too. At the snowdome in Milton Keynes.

Sounds like next year there shud be a meet at the snowdome or somewhere I will have to get lessons 2 if thats the case lol...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links