Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thank You Gold Membership

i'll have to ask chris how much i have saved.. gotta be about £50 with my new shocks

in fact with everything probably more nearer the £100 mark

Talking of parts Steve,your anti roll bar bushes have arrived

Oh by the way you saved exactly £49.79 :D

Too many savings already! :blink:

OK - here goes:

- Saving on Rear Smoked Light Clusters (from Chris Shipley)

- Saving on 2 services from Lexus Leics (40k and 50k)

- Saving from TDI on labour for Mods (due on the 1st of Feb)

- Saving on TRD stuff from the US (Rad Cap, Oil Cap, Shift Knob, Badges etc)

- Saving on Centre Arm Rest (from the US)

That's all so far (I must have saved well over £300!), and with more mods planned, I'm sure there's plenty more pennies to be saved..... :yahoo:

I haven't kept a perfectly acurate listed but I think my savings have now topped £1400 and a year isn't over yet

Good Lord - £1400 in savings in one year?

Think you must be the winner Si - thats massive! - well done mate (although I dread to ask how much that means you have spent :crybaby: )

can anybody else get close to this?

Spent too much this year but it's for the love of the Lexus - I reckon Kieran (Dark IS200) would get somewhere close to that figure, but nearly everypart that i've had added to the car i've had a discount for being a gold / club member!! ;) Anyone who thinks that it's not worth joining Gold needs their head looking at. ;)

I haven't kept a perfectly acurate listed but I think my savings have now topped £1400 and a year isn't over yet - who needs the FTSE join Gold

Si B)

And I thought I saved a lot........ :blink: ........more spending required me thinks........ :shifty::whistling:

Get yoursefl off to TDI Mark is an expert at helping you make Gold Savings by spending loads!!! :D

But I tell you when you pay the bill and think ooppsss just get in the car turn the ignition engage 1st and floor it - thats when you realise that you are just gonna keep coming back for more :hehe::ohmy::hehe:

Get yoursefl off to TDI Mark is an expert at helping you make Gold Savings by spending loads!!! :D

But I tell you when you pay the bill and think ooppsss just get in the car turn the ignition engage 1st and floor it - thats when you realise that you are just gonna keep coming back for more :hehe::ohmy::hehe:

Already booked in for the 1st of Feb Si.... vroom, vroom.... ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links