Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swapping My Is250 Sport For The New Rav 4

Hi all,

I am now looking to buy the new Rav 4 and have only had my Lexus since March. Whats the best way in going about this?

Is there such a thing as a swap??

Reason I ask is that I have a little one on the way and the IS 250 is a bit tight for space.

Thanks in advance

They'll do it if there is enough cash in it for them...

Which means below trade for your car...

Speak to your local Lexus dealer and see if they can do the deal for you, including delivering the RAV4. Most Lexus dealers are owned by large franchises selling Fords, Vauxhalls, BMW's etc...even Toyota's!!

Bazz's right - it's tiny inside (well, at least not that big).

Try a Hyundai SanteFe...

I would have thought you've got a good many years before the IS250 was too small :duh:

Not to speak of the depreciation hit you're going have to take :duh:

Crazy idea! Lose a load of cash, performance will not compare in any way, and economy too (even if the IS is heavy enough on juice, I've heard the new rav4's can't pass a petrol station!)

Give it a couple of years until you have a toddler, maybe then!

(even if the IS is heavy enough on juice, I've heard the new rav4's can't pass a petrol station!)

:lol:

aparently the 250 rear space is less than the 200 (so I have been told) but it's all good, it will cost a fortune to swap. stick with the IS for a while and then change. forget the rav 4 go for a GS, RX or even an LS!

Craig

I'd advise against it.

I've had mine since my boy was about 15 months, he's now 2 and it still is perfectly suitable for him.

There's plenty of space for pushchairs, nursery bags and all the other misc stuff. It also has the ISOFIX bars is as safe a place as you're going to find for your most treasured bambino.

I fit two adults in back beside him without too much fuss.

Also, as they get older they love the car - my boy is obsessed with it - he laso locks the car by pressing the handles :)

have to say ur foolish ive a altezza and a 9 month old i got the car a week after the baby was born. ive driven a rav and my altezza has more storage space . do rember the kid dosnt need everything in the car at the one time . id also say the lexus would do better in a crash . if im rembering right the rav is more likly to go onto the roof then a lexus in that case ur child would be very badly hurt .

also rember u cant have the child seat in front of airbags

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links