Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

High Level Brake Light

Zee007

Folks,

Was outside having a cheeky ciggerette yesterday when one of my neighbours came over. He noticed that the red glass on my high level brake light in the window had slid down a little thus there was white light showing around the top. Got him to stand on the brakes, and sure enough, white light creeping through.

So - question all - how do i get access to the glass in the high-level brakelight in order for me to re-align it?

Cheers me dears... :unsure:

I did this after Chris told me at JAE it was easy to remove (I wanted to clean the glass behind the brake light) but it was a real pain to put back in! I managed it eventually, but vowed not to take it out again.

To remove it I think you just prise it up at the back. The front is hooked under.

The whole pod assembly just flicks out at the back and then it just flicks open

huh......? :huh: How Chris........? :unsure:

the back edge of the unit should just prize out

the black pod that is

HAd a go last night and still couldn't get the darn thing out, so will ask the dealers today!  

now why does'nt that supprise me.........ZEE and manual labour

NO NO NO

Oh HA HA HA - my sides hurt....... <_<

Actually - sorted it today (with the help of Andy....) :blush:

Thanks for the advice Chris - spot on mate!

Folks,

Was outside having a cheeky ciggerette yesterday........................

Butt Zee,

Why do you have a JDM non smokers box then? :P

Dont smoke in the motor - use the ashtary as a coin holder - no rattling now... ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links