Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fans Of 24 (series)

Adie

24 is good but it should be made into 12 to make it a little more interesting. I do tend to lose interest after about 8 episodes. this one does look better than the rest and keep my attention for the full series.

:offtopic: But if they are bringing out a film why 3? why is everyone jumping on the band wagon and bringing out more films than are needed, gone are the days when they made an amazing film and then on the responce decided wether to make another (Die hard, Alien, ect). now to make even money they seem to bringing out fillers, where the middle is no good in its own right, im going to offend a few but like the latest pirates of the carabian, first film is great the last one I was clock watching after an 1hr because the end was padded so they can charge you admition for another film where the start will probably be padded out with nonesence. I'm about to offend even more! same with Bord Lord of the Rings, it could have been two great amazing films but they decided to make 3 at 3 hours! why? admitadly a classic english novel and nice for the world to see some culture but why 3 3hr boring films? sorry rant over :yawn:

Last years 24 was amazing, it was back on form in a spectacular way with Season 5!

Slightly OT but not sure if you guys are checking out Heroes and Day Break, they're two pretty cool new shows airing in the US, think Heroes has been picked up by SciFi in the UK but it should really have been picked up by Sky One as it's really good!

day break is pretty good, it's supposed to be a filler whilst lost is away, but people now reckon it's a good show in it's own right..

do like the black truck he drives in it..and the baddies in the 300C :D

and for fans of prison break, it's not back until january 22

The Lord of the rings is 3 books, hence 3 films. Although long they still left quite alot out of the films that is in the books.

I did know there was 3 books and that they left loads out as a friend has read them and kept telling me what was missing!

I Know they did a good job of keeping true to the book but I just feel It was a bit long and the momentum could have been picked up

anyhow im will stop moaning, 24 was good last year but I hope this year is better though.

Craig

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links